• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So...how about a family reunion for us South Florida Steeler fans???

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm very grateful for another year of life after the heart attack last Christmas and living in Utah was sooooo far from yinzers...so, I'm proposing a family reunion of sorts somewhere in Florida for those of us here and we can entice Justin and Coolie to visit (yeah - Supe your man cave will need some vacancy)???

Seriously though, if not this year, let's pin this for when the Steelers play in the state again.

I'm in Northeast Florida in Saint Johns County, about 12 miles north of Saint Augustine.

I'd be game for whenever the Steelers play in Florida next.

There is a great Steelers Bar in Ft. Myers. Nick & Stella’s Sports Pub. Stella and the late Nick are legit Yinzers. Best pizza in Ft. Myers.

I'm very grateful for another year of life after the heart attack last Christmas and living in Utah was sooooo far from yinzers...so, I'm proposing a family reunion of sorts somewhere in Florida for those of us here and we can entice Justin and Coolie to visit (yeah - Supe your man cave will need some vacancy)???

Seriously though, if not this year, let's pin this for when the Steelers play in the state again.
How are you making out Berm….almost a year later.What has happened since? Have you changed a lot in your lifestyle,is the DR happy?

I am not i n FL but get there frequently I would love to visit yinz. I have family in Treasure Island and North Port.

You invited Coolie?

They’ll want us to pick him up in the LS10.

Either he rides in the back or on your lap.

Regardless, we will have to keep an eye on him when we go through White Castle drive through.

Salute the nation

They’ll want us to pick him up in the LS10.

Either he rides in the back or on your lap.

Regardless, we will have to keep an eye on him when we go through White Castle drive through.

Salute the nation
Tie him to the roof.

Tie him to the roof.

Duct-tape flashlight to his wrists and ankles so we can use them an over-head bar lights…………

We have to make sure he has leak-proof diapers on, when we pick him up………

Salute the nation

How are you making out Berm….almost a year later.What has happened since? Have you changed a lot in your lifestyle,is the DR happy?
Doing much better and thanks for asking. Plenty of support from yinz and I'm still working on that weight goal of 200 pounds but I'm close - 215.

Way less alcohol consumption, portion control on my food intake and cardio everyday!!!

I have to find a nice female Hispanic doctor now that I'm in Florida👀👀👀

Doing much better and thanks for asking. Plenty of support from yinz and I'm still working on that weight goal of 200 pounds but I'm close - 215.

Way less alcohol consumption, portion control on my food intake and cardio everyday!!!

All very good news berm. Keep us in the doctor loop too !!!!

Salute the nation

Congrats, my brother. I also am chasing a younger life weight. I bet a trip to Miami would kill it. I might be in Puerto Rico in February with a buddy on a fishing trip. I have to make sure I don' get food crazy there.

Pick a game I’m in Florida quite a bit and I’ll come out for food and a game