• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So supposing...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
All this fraud is somehow actually brought to light and somehow, against all odds Trump manages to demonstrate that he won the election and that the democrats participated in massive voter fraud. One has to assume Pedo-Elect will take a major fall. You have to really despise a party that is so willing to just sacrifice their own in a wild, monstrous bid for power.

I mean, suppose fraud is proven and the justice system decides to make an example and arrest Pedo-Elect for felony fraud? Sends a message sure as hell, but geez, to throw a dementia-riddled pedophilic geezer under the bus after having used him so cruelly... I can only hope if for some reason they took Pedo-Elect down they took Kamala "Women who claim sexual assault are ******!" Harris down too.

Peepads and Kneepads would be insulated against any charges.

They were only the candidates. They did not run the scheme, nor were they aware of it. They would only serve to benefit from it, but would never attempt to deceive the American public by ~ gasp ~ cheating.

I prefer Slo-Joe and the Ho....

May be a SN original, first saw it somewhere in the election thread.

Democrats have no consequences. The worst thing that happens to them is a bunch of facebook memes.

the most important thing would be to immediately pass voting reforms. Ramp up the pressure that all states pass voting laws that will eliminate all of the obvious security vulnerabilities. Eliminate mail in voting. That does not mean eliminating absentee ballots. There is a process for absentee. That's exactly why they pushed for mail in ballots.

Dems have fought any kind of voter ID or other laws designed to weed out fraud. They love to say that there's never been a proven case of fraud, which is a lie, but they would have no leg to stand on if massive fraud is revealed here. Reps could pass real reformed including voter ID laws. In this day and age it is absurd to suggest that obtaining a legal ID is some kind of hardship.

I dunno ... "Peepads and Kneepads" adopts the perfect blend of fact, derision, mocking truth and diminishment.

China owns the U.S. now.

China owns the U.S. now.

4mb6ui.jpg

Even if it is proven that this election was stolen, the MSM will not fess up to it, and will continue to blast the message that Biden is the winner. And half of the country will believe it.

Even if it is proven that this election was stolen, the MSM will not fess up to it, and will continue to blast the message that Biden is the winner. And half of the country will believe it.

Great.

Let them pay for their own **** for a change.