• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some 4th of July Fun at Stone Mountain Park, GA

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Big titty ***** needs to slap ‘em upside they head, fo the carpet bombers get called in.

They're going to need a lot more training. He does sound enthusiastic...haha. Mother ****** is my favorite. I was wondering when the next step would come.

The South shoulda picked it's own cotton. They screwed themselves and so much for those "alabaster cities."

I don't have a problem with a peaceful protest and by all accounts , no problems were reported as far as I know. But, like Vader said, can you even comprehend the media frenzy if these guys were white and shouting White Nation? While this story barely gets a mention. I would think a group of armed people, no matter the color, in the hundreds , marching like their own little army would get a little more media than it did.
I said it before...we're not quite there yet but, people of all races are gonna be sorry when the **** starters get the bystanders off their couches.

Last edited:
I wonder what type of coverage they would get if a group of whites started chanting "White nation"?

Oh non stop 24/7 media. Scary threatening white supremacist group with weapons of war preparing to attack.

That would be the headlines oh and they'd blame Trump for creating hate groups.

they want the state of Texas. That will be interesting how that will occur. I also read they were going to the KKK headquarters in GA. What possibly could go wrong there? Fight to the death? Last man standing? May have to pop some popcorn to see how this all turns out.

Oh non stop 24/7 media. Scary threatening white supremacist group with weapons of war preparing to attack.

That would be the headlines oh and they'd blame Trump for creating hate groups.

It would be the ******* apocalypse. That said, second amendment strong on full display. Another reason the MSM doesn't want to touch it.

they want the state of Texas. That will be interesting how that will occur. I also read they were going to the KKK headquarters in GA. What possibly could go wrong there? Fight to the death? Last man standing? May have to pop some popcorn to see how this all turns out.

All that badass bravado will go out the door when your buddies start dropping dead all around you.

I'll grill some steaks and watch. I'm sure someone will film it.

Is that the group heading to Chicago to stop the massacres each weekend?

Well you know what Stalin said, "if one dies of hunger it's a tragedy, if a million die it's a statistic."

The millions of black shooting and abortion victims (19 million since 1973) are never talked about but if a black felon dies at hands of police after attacking him with his taser, it's a "tragedy" played over the over.

Communist agitprop 101.

Great. Now steak will be racist..
Geez, don't bring the effin vegans into this....they are in a tizzy now trying to understand that plant based foods means massive industrial agriculture.

Beans'n **** weren't good enough, so now they are faking cows and chickens with significant industrial processes to make fake meat. No worries, its all safe, the FDA's got this, lol.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Geez, don't bring the effin vegans into this....they are in a tizzy now trying to understand that plant based foods means massive industrial agriculture.

Beans'n **** weren't good enough, so now they are faking cows and chickens with significant industrial processes to make fake meat. No worries, its all safe, the FDA's got this, lol.
From the new Food Tribe channel, a spin-off of Drive Tribe with Clarkson, Hammond, and May. It's pretty good too.

I am not seeing a lot of white people going into black neighborhoods every week, and upping the statistics of dead black men. I'm just sayin.

We're too busy working our *** off and pursuing the American dream(whatever that is for you). You know like EVERYONE has the opportunity to do.

Nothing is a guarantee. Not even keeping what you have acquired through sweat equity.

Meanwhile, down in Louisville....

Last I knew the KKK has pretty much ceased to exist as an organized entity after losing a few lawsuits about 10 years ago and the leadership was found personally liable and lost all their ****. The Klan only lives on in the minds of deranged Liberals.