• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some positive to build on.........................................

Canada is almost immaterial now the offense is loaded I’ll be shocked if Steelers don’t get off to a good start in ‘23. stud running back looking to breakout, young offensive line that looked to have “jelled” all coming back, future star qb and wr looking to break out, and johnson and muth young vets ready to go all-pro. Draft and sign some defensive personnel, Simmons out of Clemson, sign Payne from Washington this team should rip regardless of the coaches… but we’ll be back here next year still arguing about the coaches, is see them blowing it in the playoffs. If this tesm doesn’t make playoffs then we be back arguing over who gets fired, but personnel this team is setting up nicely.

NICE post stuntmanmike and for all the great ones along the way.

I think if they can hit 2-day 1 starters (one for sure), and 2 very good depth but start capable in this draft it will be a home run and a VERY complete team.

Salute the nation

You got any more of that kool aid?

•Don’t underestimate Tomlin/Canada brain trust ability to cripple an offense
•A little early to call Jaylen Warren “stud running back looking to breakout” surely you weren’t talking about the first rounder
that can’t even get a 4.0 avg per attempt
•The OL is still a huge question mark, they did improve but I guarantee we don’t get through all 17 games with starting 5 starting every game again…that type of injury luck doesn’t happen two years in a row
•Let’s let KP get more TDs than INTs before we call him a “future star”. Hope your right but a bit early to anoint him a “future star”
•Yeah our skill players DJ, Pickens and Muth are decent but are they good enough to be a top 5 or even top 10 in the league to overcome all the other deficiencies?

Newsflash this team as constructed has very little chance of winning a single
Playoff game much less the 3-4 necessary for a truly memorable season…so yes after another dangerously average middle of the pack season next year the pitch fork crew will be out in force calling for change yet again. Change we all know ain’t coming.

Chalk up that 9-8 next year rinse and repeat…the standard known as the Steeler spin cycle continues.

I’d lean to say that our schedule won’t be as easy as the second 1/2 of last year’s season. That did do wonders in helping this offense look less abyss.

We should be a better team, that is always an assumption with’s younger players gaining experience, but you have to add in the O’Canada factor which appears to negate that step up due to piss poor overall offensive scheme. Hell, O’Canada’s scheme can set back full PRO-BOWL players as well.

Salute the nation