• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some QAnon followers lose hope after Inauguration

Acereros

Reaction score
...QAnon supporters believed Wednesday’s inauguration was an elaborate trap set by the former president, wherein Democrats would be rounded up and executed while Trump retained power. Various other doomsdays theorized by the QAnon community have also come and gone without incident.

But unlike those past days, Biden's inauguration leaves the community with little daylight. As their predictions failed, radicalized QAnon members expressed their betrayal on messaging apps like Telegram and forums named after their failed doomsday scenario, The Great Awakening.

While Biden took the oath, one top post on a QAnon forum read: “I don’t think this is supposed to happen” and wondered, “How long does it take the fed to run up the stairs and arrest him?"

Other users became immediately dejected, realizing their dreams of a bloody coup were not going to take place.

“Anyone else feeling beyond let down?” one top post on a popular QAnon forum read. "It's like being a kid and seeing the big gift under the tree thinking it is exactly what you want only to open it and realize it was a lump of coal."...

...Ron Watkins, the former administrator for the message board and QAnon hub 8kun and a major force behind false conspiracy theories surrounding the election results, seemingly capitulated, posting a note to his more than 100,000 followers: “We gave it our all. Now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able.”.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/some-qanon-followers-struggle-inauguration-day-n1255002

Jesus. How ******* dumb do you have to be? First the almighty Q said the Trump would win the election. At some point you have to accept that whoever is spewing this bullshit is a ******* fraud of the first order who gets off on people actually listening to his vague bullshit.

Damn...that's scary ****. Humans can rationalize just about anything.

I considered the whole Q thing to be similar to a fortune teller. They tell you what they think you want to hear, and then hope that it comes true.

...“Did you, at the time, believe that Democrats, high-level Democrats and celebrities were worshipping Satan, drinking the blood of children?” Cooper asked Jadeja, who ditched the movement in 2019 after watching YouTube videos that debunked its premises.

“Anderson, I thought you did that,” Jadeja responded. “And I would like to apologize for that right now. So, I apologize for thinking that you ate babies. But, yeah, 100%.”

A surprised Cooper asked Jadeja, who lives in Sydney, Australia, if he “actually” believed he “was drinking the blood of children.”

“Yes, I did,” replied Jadeja, who said some followers still think Cooper is a robot.

“I at one stage believed that QAnon was part of military intelligence, which is what he says,” Jadeja recalled. “But on top of that, that the people behind him were actually a group of fifth dimensional intra-dimensional extra terrestrial bipedal bird aliens called blue aliens.”...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...heorist_n_601531ebc5b6bde2f5bfb487?ri18n=true