• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stained Again: More unhappy endings

BB was not in a similar situation at all; he had two accusers from different distinct points with very short term sequences combined with he said/she said -- and no legal action. Was he shaken down? Maybe.
I do not think he was "guilty" like the NFL and media judged him, but he took that harsh penalty.

Watson is clearly in a very different situation, with many (over 25?) Women claiming some level of sexual misconduct AND one lawyer chasing him for years. At the same time, he signed the richest contract in NFL history....structured to avoid income loss to him.....so he has not suffered much at all, except for the publicity.

We are just fans, not aware of the actual realities in either situation, but the only two data points in alignment ( NFL QBs and allegations of sexual misconduct) quickly get set apart by situation, reactions, scale and reports. Note the reaction of Watson's former employer the Texans, who clearly understood much of what really happened.

Yeah remember the whole shitshow started when he asked for a trade. It reeks of a set up. But you keep right on simping.

Yeah remember the whole shitshow started when he asked for a trade. It reeks of a set up. But you keep right on simping.
No. He has basically admitted to having contact with all these women just claims it was all consensual and doesn't understand why what he did was wrong even if not illegal in all cases. The guy is a perv and it was sexual harassment at the very least.

Yep, the logic does not follow here.
No the logic follows you just will not quit simping for females who would absolutely ruin any man’s life with a false allegation for personal gain.

Let’s review for our tarded Canadian friend.

None of these women made a peep until he asked for a trade.

None of them reported anything to law enforcement.

This last one is alleging AN ACTUAL RAPE with no police investigation or involvement after years have gone by.

The default setting for every man on the planet in this situation should be Bull Shiznatz where is the police report and rape kit.

No. He has basically admitted to having contact with all these women just claims it was all consensual and doesn't understand why what he did was wrong even if not illegal in all cases. The guy is a perv and it was sexual harassment at the very least.

Yeah see that’s the thing…None of them reported it till he sought a trade. That sounds like a coordinated smear campaign to me.

No the logic follows you just will not quit simping for females who would absolutely ruin any man’s life with a false allegation for personal gain.

Let’s review for our tarded Canadian friend.

None of these women made a peep until he asked for a trade.

None of them reported anything to law enforcement.

This last one is alleging AN ACTUAL RAPE with no police investigation or involvement after years have gone by.

The default setting for every man on the planet in this situation should be Bull Shiznatz where is the police report and rape kit.
Cmon man calling him retarded is overboard. Not uncommon for rape victims to not initially report it.

Especially when you have a job related situation.

Cmon man calling him retarded is overboard. Not uncommon for rape victims to not initially report it.

Especially when you have a job related situation.
That’s the claim that feminists made anyway. There is no empirical data though.

That’s the claim that feminists made anyway. There is no empirical data though.
From everything I have read and the fact he settled 20 cases. He was guilty of something. He admits to consensual sex. It a professional setting it really isn't ever permissible and particularly during massages facilitated by your team. The actions may not be illegal as I said but they certainly can be workplace sexual harassment which is a civilly punishable issue even if not criminal.

From a long SB Nation article​

"On June 7 the New York Times publishes the widest, most detailed investigation into the claims against Deshaun Watson. Titled “How the Texans and a spa enabled Deshaun Watson’s troubling behavior” the story details the role Watson’s prior team played in finding the quarterback massage therapists, as well as accusations the team was aware of the allegations against the QB while they were happening.

In addition, the story claims Watson routinely used non-disclosure agreements — and that the Texans supplied Watson with these NDAs. In addition it detailed how Watson’s attorney, Rusty Hardin, had deep connections to the Harris County legal system and his power inside of the area could have manipulated the grand jury process.

This report also brought forward two new allegations against Watson. Shortly following the NYT report, Watson makes his Twitter account private and declines to make further statements."

From everything I have read and the fact he settled 20 cases. He was guilty of something. He admits to consensual sex. It a professional setting it really isn't ever permissible and particularly during massages facilitated by your team. The actions may not be illegal as I said but they certainly can be workplace sexual harassment which is a civilly punishable issue even if not criminal.

From a long SB Nation article​

"On June 7 the New York Times publishes the widest, most detailed investigation into the claims against Deshaun Watson. Titled “How the Texans and a spa enabled Deshaun Watson’s troubling behavior” the story details the role Watson’s prior team played in finding the quarterback massage therapists, as well as accusations the team was aware of the allegations against the QB while they were happening.

In addition, the story claims Watson routinely used non-disclosure agreements — and that the Texans supplied Watson with these NDAs. In addition it detailed how Watson’s attorney, Rusty Hardin, had deep connections to the Harris County legal system and his power inside of the area could have manipulated the grand jury process.

This report also brought forward two new allegations against Watson. Shortly following the NYT report, Watson makes his Twitter account private and declines to make further statements."
You can believe that if you want, but if you do you are a Fizucking moron. People settle shiznit out of court because it is cheaper than fighting it. Notice how many times the "Team" is mentioned? This is again an indication of the team taking coordinated steps in retaliation for him seeking a trade. But continue simping and whiteknighting.

Ok......what does " you keep right on simping" mean please?

Watson requested a trade because he had to leave Houston because they suspended him. It was not the other way around. Recall that the team forced him to take all of his "healing ministrations" out of the team facility and to a hotel and asked for NDAs from his renders of professional services, all before any shiit hit the fan.

Last edited:
Yeah see that’s the thing…None of them reported it till he sought a trade. That sounds like a coordinated smear campaign to me.
That is categorically untrue

That is categorically untrue
The team kept all of it in house right up to the point he asked for a trade.

Simp: Sucka Idolizing Mediocre Punanny.

You can believe that if you want, but if you do you are a Fizucking moron. People settle shiznit out of court because it is cheaper than fighting it. Notice how many times the "Team" is mentioned? This is again an indication of the team taking coordinated steps in retaliation for him seeking a trade. But continue simping and whiteknighting.
Nope, One or two maybe but they did try and press charges 20 of them. It wasn't just civil. Again, he also basically admitted to it but didn't see anything wrong with the behavior. If he had done nothing at all I doubt he settles the way he did. I get paying off one or two annoying people not 20 unless you didn't want things coming out in court. I get what you are saying but I have also listened to his weak *** excuses, and he sounds guilty as hell.

Nope, One or two maybe but they did try and press charges 20 of them. It wasn't just civil. Again, he also basically admitted to it but didn't see anything wrong with the behavior. If he had done nothing at all I doubt he settles the way he did. I get paying off one or two annoying people not 20 unless you didn't want things coming out in court. I get what you are saying but I have also listened to his weak *** excuses, and he sounds guilty as hell.
Okay you keep right on simping and whiteknighting. Hopefully you are never victim to a false allegation or if you have a son it hopefully it doesn't happen to him. If it does though its karma kicking you in thee nuts and you deserve it.

Okay you keep right on simping and whiteknighting. Hopefully you are never victim to a false allegation or if you have a son it hopefully it doesn't happen to him. If it does though its karma kicking you in thee nuts and you deserve it.
nice to read your judgment of others before the fact.

Don't act the duchenozzle.

What a stupid franchise
Exactly what I was thinking. Prioritizing quality QB play when they just as easily could have waited for someone else to discard their scraps on the cheap. The extra money would have afforded them the opportunity to overpay for an aging lineman to show just how loyal of a franchise that they are.

I won't be the least bit surprised if they try to take a play from our playbook going forward. Pfff .. What losers.

nice to read your judgment of others before the fact.

Don't act the duchenozzle.
It’s judgment of his own words. I’m pretty passionate about men having their lives ruined by false sexual assault accusations. It is infuriating to me when men choose to take the side of the accuser with no proof simply because they are conditioned to worship vagina. If you don’t like it, you can eat a giant steaming bowl of phalluses with maple syrup since you are a Canadian.

It’s judgment of his own words. I’m pretty passionate about men having their lives ruined by false sexual assault accusations. It is infuriating to me when men choose to take the side of the accuser with no proof simply because they are conditioned to worship vagina. If you don’t like it, you can eat a giant steaming bowl of phalluses with maple syrup since you are a Canadian.
I will take him at his own word. He had sex and or inappropriate behavior with masseuses he and the team hired for therapy. That is wrong no matter how you try and justify it. Maybe not illegal but absolutely morally wrong. Same thing Bill Clinton did. Used his power and position to get sex in a situation that makes it almost entirely impossible to truly be consensual. As a father of female nurse and as a husband of a nurse who both have worked in private residences I find situations like this repulsive, my wife had a guy she was having to cath act inappropriately, stupid time to do that, she doesn't take **** and she was very rattled by it. These were supposed to be massages for work related issues. Not Robert Kraft going to get a happy ending. Like I said I understand your side but this guy is a sleaze and an admitted sleaze.

Exactly what I was thinking. Prioritizing quality QB play when they just as easily could have waited for someone else to discard their scraps on the cheap. The extra money would have afforded them the opportunity to overpay for an aging lineman to show just how loyal of a franchise that they are.

I won't be the least bit surprised if they try to take a play from our playbook going forward. Pfff .. What losers.
Are you for real?

I will take him at his own word. He had sex and or inappropriate behavior with masseuses he and the team hired for therapy. That is wrong no matter how you try and justify it. Maybe not illegal but absolutely morally wrong. Same thing Bill Clinton did. Used his power and position to get sex in a situation that makes it almost entirely impossible to truly be consensual. As a father of female nurse and as a husband of a nurse who both have worked in private residences I find situations like this repulsive my wife had a guy she was having to cath act inappropriately, stupid time to do that, she doesn't take **** and she was very rattled by it. These were supposed to be massages for work related issues. Not Robert Kraft going to get a happy ending. Like I said I understand your side but this guy is a sleaze and an admitted sleaze.
Hey just so you know nobody cared about Bill Clinton having oral sex with an intern. They cared about him, perjuring himself on the fact. Nobody cares about consensual sex between an athlete and a member of the staff. This begs the question whycome the Texans were only hiring young attractive masseuses? in the situation with your wife I bet she reported it right then and there didn’t she?

Meh this could go in a bunch of different directions

It could be false... i mean why hold out till now, after all the stuff was in the news so long... it seems odd... women do sometimes not report sexual assult at first, but do later... but when a guy is getting hannered in the news, it usually brings all the accusations out

It could be one of the earlier unnamed accusations that were known about but not publicly disclosed

It could be a new one but considered part of the past events he was already punished for

It could be viewed as a new and more severe case

It could be something unprovable in either direction, and totally ambiguous hanging over him..

Whether its true or false who cares! It's happening to the Browns!

Hey just so you know nobody cared about Bill Clinton having oral sex with an intern. They cared about him, perjuring himself on the fact. Nobody cares about consensual sex between an athlete and a member of the staff. This begs the question whycome the Texans were only hiring young attractive masseuses? in the situation with your wife I bet she reported it right then and there didn’t she?
I beg to differ. While I didn't think it was impeachable I did care about a person in power using the power of his office to have sex with an intern. That was wrong. This is wrong. This isn't just some he said she said bullshit, he did this and admitted it. As for my wife she did and they didn't give **** as they still had to provide healthcare, she quit, and they sent someone else.

What the fuuck are you smoking? You own farts?

Since I am Canadian?

Since your hamster is a little slow getting around the wheel, I'll just stop.