• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steel time and Tim.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for some help and I believe yinz were the folks that posted this data. This is helping me in my osha battles and I can’t seem to fine the info you posted.

I’m looking for the graphs / data that was posted about covid rates in certain states and other counties with respect to when mask mandates went into effect. If you want to flood them here in this thread (then a mod can delete once I save it) or I can provide my personal email via DM.

That **** is going to be so helpful. Thanks.

Looking for some help and I believe yinz were the folks that posted this data. This is helping me in my osha battles and I can’t seem to fine the info you posted.

I’m looking for the graphs / data that was posted about covid rates in certain states and other counties with respect to when mask mandates went into effect. If you want to flood them here in this thread (then a mod can delete once I save it) or I can provide my personal email via DM.

That **** is going to be so helpful. Thanks.

I could go back and dig them up but that would take awhile. It's actually not hard to do on your own.

Do you have a Mac? If so, download the free Skitch app. Then it's simple.

Go to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Find a state, like PA, drill down on PA: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/pennsylvania/

Scroll down to the Daily Cases graph, use Skitch (or some other screen capture software and select it. Then drop an arrow with the editing software on the date the mandate was instituted (which can be found with a quick google search 'PA Mask Mandate date').

Let me know if you can, otherwise they are all in the COVID thread. I'll try to look for them later too.

I do have a Mac. Awesome. Thanks very much I’ll give it a go.

I do have a Mac. Awesome. Thanks very much I’ll give it a go.

Figure it out? If not, PM me, happy to help further. It's super simple.

The graphs we uploaded were dated. You can make your own and make them recent in 2 mins once you figure it out.

I'll PM you now with a little self help video I made quickly. You're better off for OSHA to create your own with most recent data.

I downloaded the app and checked the site. Didn’t get to run anything yet but it does look straight forward. Thanks a bunch.