• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Day 2

Just saw the dude from good morning football I think he’s an announcer over at that other league lol

Man how often are we going to heard about how we could have gotten Willis or corral in 3rd

Man how often are we going to heard about how we could have gotten Willis or corral in 3rd
Now that we didn't draft either I can stop manufacturing excitement about either player. Probably not much since neither will amount to anything significant as a starter. Both are one-read QBs who have a long way to develop to be a QB1.

I was hoping Joseph would fall to 4 after cross came off the board. Safety looking thin now.

Board looking rough for steelers in Rd 4. They only have a comp pick so they are pick 33 in RD 4 and do not have a 5th rounder

Here's some guys who may be considerations

OT Rasheed Walker Penn State

CB Zyon McCollum 6'2, possible safety
CB Tariq Woolen Texas San Antonio - 6'4 very fast but not instinctive
CB Joshua WIlliams Fayetteville State - 6'3 with long arms

DT/DE Matthew Butler Tenn
NT Neil Farrell LSU
DT/DE Eyioma Uwazuike Iowa State
NT John Ridgeway Arkansas
NT Otito Ognonnia UCLA

ILB Brandon Smith Penn State - 6'3 250 he's a super athlete who came out early and should have stayed. Still raw. Big upside. Steelers sent Flores to the PSU pro day so they may have interest.

WR Khalil Shakir Boise State - steelers took the big guy, now maybe they look for the quicker and more versatile guy.

RB Pierre Strong South Dakota State - 5'11 207 and a 4.37 dash. Not a great receiver but could be good pairing with Najee.