• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Two!

Went on a rats board most weren’t happy with the Dobbins pick. Understood his value but given their depth at position weren’t that keen. Most wanted Mims then when the Jets took him a pick before their next pick were pissed. They think that’s why they traded back with Pats. ******** got good value with Madubuike

Which two RBs?

Salute the nation

Gibson is already gone ...... but my later round RBs would be Zach Moss......he just runs with violence and a will I like in my RBs............ the other is Darrynton Evans........ watch some film on this kid....... this year he put up 255 att 1480 yds 18 TDs 5.8 per carry 21 Rec 198 yds 5 Tds and in 3 years NO FUMBLES....yeah ZERO .. 482 total carries
Has 4.41 speed and can take it to the house 5'11" 203 lbs... fun to watch if we could land that OG/C and get one of these two guys in the 4th I would be very happy

Went on a rats board most weren’t happy with the Dobbins pick. Understood his value but given their depth at position weren’t that keen. Most wanted Mims then when the Jets took him a pick before their next pick were pissed. They think that’s why they traded back with Pats. ******** got good value with Madubuike

That's understandable. You can plug any running back into that system and they would succeed.

Sewo Olonilua is my pick for a late round rb. Would love him

As far as the ravens go, I don't think they've gotten anybody that scares me. They got 3 good players but I think they could have gotten more impact guys.

Queen is much better than what they have but he's undersized. They were having trouble vs the run and Queen is a coverage guy.
Dobbins is just another log on the fire of an already good run game. I wasn't super high on Dobbins anyway.
Madabuike should be good but may not be dominant.

I would have been more worried if the Ravens came away with an impact WR or a great OL, or playmaking DB.

Backs are flying off the board. I thought a couple might be there to choose from at 102. I still have Lamical Perine there but I know I am a lot higher on him than most. Lloyd Cushenberry and Matt Hennessy are there if we go interior line. Lucas Niang if we go OT. Curtis Weaver if we go Edge rusher.

Litos, you didn't have Ke'Shon from Vandy RB on your board, where should I slot him?

As far as the ravens go, I don't think they've gotten anybody that scares me. They got 3 good players but I think they could have gotten more impact guys.

Queen is much better than what they have but he's undersized. They were having trouble vs the run and Queen is a coverage guy.
Dobbins is just another log on the fire of an already good run game. I wasn't super high on Dobbins anyway.
Madabuike should be good but may not be dominant.

I would have been more worried if the Ravens came away with an impact WR or a great OL, or playmaking DB.

**** the rats

stack the OL make jackson a passer and kick his ***

Cushenberry would be a good pick. I wonder if they'd also consider Muti or Simpson here as well.

There goes Hennessy, Cushenberry next. As Cope said if he goes to the Ravens, I may throw, whatever.

Couldn’t give us a break from the fking covid crap? For a few hours?

That's what I keep thinking. Do we really need a reminder at all ******* times? Even every dam commercial now is some kind of COVID hey look at how caring we are virtue signal. Can't you just let me watch some live sports programming for a few hours?