• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Two!

I like Dugger...small school though. You never know. Great size, speed...I hate the cheats. The only thing that makes me give pause is the cheats don't draft well...

I don't see what everyone else sees on Dugger. He maybe a gem but he looked slow against D2 players. That won't translate well against NFL players. We'll see - love to see the *'s crumble...

There goes Gross Matos.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Wow what a background story for this kid.......... Dad drowns trying to save him and his 12 year old brother gets hit by lightning on a baseball field and dies.... power to you Yetur ...good luck young man

I don't see what everyone else sees on Dugger. He maybe a gem but he looked slow against D2 players. That won't translate well against NFL players. We'll see - love to see the *'s crumble...

I liked him in the 4th...not the 2nd.

picks are crazy fast. espn needs to do a better job of keeping up

Miami has better skill players than people think. DeVante Parker finally had a great season at WR. Preston Williams also looked really good until he got hurt. Gesicki had a strong finish to the year at TE. They signed Jordan Howard at RB so they cabn grab one later