• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Agree to Two-Year Deal with Ahekllo Witherspoon

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers continued their signing spree today, this time inking cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon.

I'm told CB Ahkello Witherspoon
is returning to the #Steelers on a 2-year deal, per league source.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) March 17, 2022

Witherspoon came over to the Steelers via trade prior to the beginning of the 2021 season. In a limited capacity he had three interceptions, and 9 pass break ups.

STAY TUNED MORE TO COME

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

May as well move up in the draft now. They're drafting last next year anyway or at least later than 20.

A couple cards left and the deck,at least on paper is stacked. Now putting it all together,coaching it up and practice until you look like a well oiled machine.

I am definitely way more optimistic after the this last week than I've been in a while.

Now get JuJu and Tuitt back and let’s roll

Although I agree with you I'm still "JURY" out on Tuitt.

We need Minkah & DJ signed soon!!!

Salute the nation

Last edited:
This secondary is gonna be top notch. IF they add The Honey Badger - WATCH OUT!!!

You are the "Honey Badger" machine promoter !

Realisticly how much do you see him costing and what would we do for Minkah / DJ / JuJu

I know we can restructure some deals and clear a chunk of $$$cha-ching$$$ .

Thanks in advance

Salute the nation

The Pittsburgh Steelers continued their signing spree today, this time inking cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon.

Witherspoon came over to the Steelers via trade prior to the beginning of the 2021 season. In a limited capacity he had three interceptions, and 9 pass break ups.

STAY TUNED MORE TO COME

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..
denzel-washington-boom.gif

You are the "Honey Badger" machine promoter !

Realisticly how much do you see him costing and what would we do for Minkah / DJ / JuJu

I know we can restructure some deals and clean a chunk of $$$cha-ching$$$ .

Thanks in advance

Salute the nation
I don't know - this truly is a pipe dream. I have no idea what the money (left) looks like...

The Steelers are better now(on paper at least) than they were at any point the last three years. We’ll see if it translates to the field and wins.

I don't know - this truly is a pipe dream. I have no idea what the money (left) looks like...

I hear yaz berm !!!

If you hear anything on the money situation let us know. I'm pretty curious to see where we are at. I'm also confident in our staff to know what they need to sign our pending guys and operating cash flow for the season.

All that being said I like your dream as well !!!

Salute the nation

This secondary is gonna be top notch. IF they add The Honey Badger - WATCH OUT!!!
He could replace Haden in the locker room maybe.

Look out if Haden & Mathieu both get signed - the defense could be back to having fun, like in the days of Farrior.