• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers amongst 11 nfl teams quiet on pride month

Exactly, and what do most of those 11 teams have in common?
I'm not gay but I have gay friends and relatives. I don't hate on people who are but I don't want it pushed in my face every day.

Exactly, and what do most of those 11 teams have in common?
I'm not gay but I have gay friends and relatives. I don't hate on people who are but I don't want it pushed in my face every day.
Right, and that's not hate.

Exactly how I feel about religion.
I would agree if religion was being pushed in people’s faces the same way pride month and all the LGBTQ stuff is pushed. Perhaps there was a time, but those days are long gone.

I would agree if religion was being pushed in people’s faces the same way pride month and all the LGBTQ stuff is pushed. Perhaps there was a time, but those days are long gone.
January is Jesus Month! Yeah that would go over well. Maybe it's payback for the Christmas season. I'm not religious but I like Christmas. Might be because of the classic shows. I like getting presents and sending Christmas cards and decorating trees and all that, but I'm still not happy. Still hoping to finally get a Red Rider BB gun this year.

That said, I could see where it would get old for folks who hate Christmas and all that goes with it.

January is Jesus Month! Yeah that would go over well. Maybe it's payback for the Christmas season. I'm not religious but I like Christmas. Might be because of the classic shows. I like getting presents and sending Christmas cards and decorating trees and all that, but I'm still not happy. Still hoping to finally get a Red Rider BB gun this year.

That said, I could see where it would get old for folks who hate Christmas and all that goes with it.

I know all about your Christmas story. You tried bribing your teacher with a giant fruit basket, and then took advantage of a teacher that assigned "What I Want for Christmas" essay for which you got a C+...Then you go to Santa as a last resort....
...and now you somehow think we at SN message board will be able to twist some arms?

You'll shoot your eye out kid. LOL

Last edited:
https://www.outkick.com/sports/nfl-teams-decline-pride-month-messaging

I read elsewhere where Tomlin was attributed to being against recognizing it. He claimed not the NFL's place to support social issues.

If true, I support Tomlin's position. It's not up to the NFL to make social statements. Go somewhere else if you want that kind of thing. This woke BS has gone wayyyyyyy too far, way. If we aren't having a "hetereosexual pride" month, why have any of them? It's not the NFL's place to support or not; just stay uninvolved.

Out of the AFC North, only Balt. has chose to partake. Make obvious jokes if you must.

https://www.outkick.com/sports/nfl-teams-decline-pride-month-messaging

I read elsewhere where Tomlin was attributed to being against recognizing it. He claimed not the NFL's place to support social issues.

If true, I support Tomlin's position. It's not up to the NFL to make social statements. Go somewhere else if you want that kind of thing. This woke BS has gone wayyyyyyy too far, way. If we aren't having a "hetereosexual pride" month, why have any of them? It's not the NFL's place to support or not; just stay uninvolved.

Out of the AFC North, only Balt. has chose to partake. Make obvious jokes if you must.
it took 1776 posts for me to agree with you on something.

If you look at it from a biblical christian view. We have dedicated a month to celebrating a sinful ungodly lifestyle that you should turn away from. You should love them just the same as we are all sinners.

the sign at the local church- " LGBTQ and Allies game night" what does that mean? am I included if I wanted to go to church for the 1st time in my life? am I excluded?

What I'm hearing said here is Lamar Jackson is gay. OK. Good to know.