• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Appear Set To Pass On 5th Year Option For Devin Bush As Deadline Approaches

So I gotta admit this got me curious how Devin Bush is doing in Cleveland. They had a couple guys on a podcast. Talking about how he is a stud. They showed the same 5 highlights over 4 times each. They talked about how he is coming off a ACL that they believe he can come back to form. They fail to say that injury was in his second year in the NFL. This is his 6th. And they failed to show that he stands in quick sand at the snap and has zero power to get off blocks. And he was the main reason the Steelers walked into Seattle and won last year. Something they don't do often.
That is free agent hoping for the best, pumping themselves up for fail. Hoping to find a gem in a pile of 💩.

I wonder what kind of $$$$coin$$$$ they are paying Bush ?

Salute the nation

Now look up the definition of “Figuratively”.
Still doesn't apply.

1. used to indicate a departure from a literal use of words; metaphorically:
    "we left a lot of people literally and figuratively in the dark" · "I did bump into—figuratively speaking—quite a few interesting people"

Still doesn't apply.

"we left a lot of people literally and figuratively in the dark" · "I did bump into—figuratively speaking—quite a few interesting people"
Of course it does.

The thread was dead. Not literally dead, figuratively dead, as in nobody had posted in it for quite sometime.

Still doesn't apply.

1. I didn't make up the term. It has been around for years. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thread_necromancy
2. If you don't like it, complain to the Internet Police, not me. If you don't understand it, go to your standby google.
3. Quit trying to divert attention away from the point that you dug up a thread from nearly 2 years before you signed up for the board.

Of course it does.

The thread was dead. Not literally dead, figuratively dead, as in nobody had posted in it for quite sometime.
I guess you are ignorant of the new format. You will learn someday.

Not often you see thread necromancy this epic. Original thread last posted in almost 2 years before the necro even registered for the board.

images
this is Sauron level

1. I didn't make up the term. It has been around for years. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thread_necromancy
2. If you don't like it, complain to the Internet Police, not me. If you don't understand it, go to your standby google.
3. Quit trying to divert attention away from the point that you dug up a thread from nearly 2 years before you signed up for the board.
That is his claim anyways in reality cooch2 was here for quite some time.

If by "dug up" you mean "clicked on" the link that was prominently displayed on the very same page, via our brand new system of the site. If you have a problem with it, go complain to the Internet police to resolve the matter. Maybe I'll see you there and can buy you some "poo." I understand your type enjoys the extra poo.

If by "dug up" you mean "clicked on" the link that was prominently displayed on the very same page, via our brand new system of the site. If you have a problem with it, go complain to the Internet police to resolve the matter. Maybe I'll see you there and can buy you some "poo." I understand your type enjoys the extra poo.
the topic was obviously dated

douchebag

I said it was pretty epic, didn't say I had a problem with it. You are the one who took offense.

Oh wow. You really told me off. BoomaRooma spazmataz jingle jangle rumble tumble roonie.

CPNlCyhU8AA4k6A.jpg

am i on the list now?

I said it was pretty epic, didn't say I had a problem with it. You are the one who took offense.

Oh wow. You really told me off. BoomaRooma spazmataz jingle jangle rumble tumble roonie.

CPNlCyhU8AA4k6A.jpg

am i on the list now?

Are we there yet ???

Salute the nation

I'm typically always up for grabbing or tagging bush, but certainly not in this case. Let's be done with this waste-of-space already.
@Ballz Deep

Now there's a Steeler Nation username that I hadn't thought about in a while. Speaking of necromancy, how many incarnations (figuratively speaking, of course) did that guy have?

@Ballz Deep

Now there's a Steeler Nation username that I hadn't thought about in a while. Speaking of necromancy, how many incarnations (figuratively speaking, of course) did that guy have?
Lloyd might be another he claims he isn’t cooch so pops,balls deep would be on that same level.

It might explain why bring up that particular thread he was targeting a post with an old username.

Woke up. Saw thread title. Said wtf. Pinched self to see if dreaming. Hurt. Nope. Drunk? Huh-uh. Hadn’t been drinking. Figured it out. Must have missed the entire season and it was off season again.

Woke up. Saw thread title. Said wtf. Pinched self to see if dreaming. Hurt. Nope. Drunk? Huh-uh. Hadn’t been drinking. Figured it out. Must have missed the entire season and it was off season again.
Check with sites "new system" that puts "similar threads" section right with current post, on the same page. That's where to start, are you complaining? Yea, I didn't think so.