• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers at Bills Pregame thread

I don't care about the score. Mo Watt no way to contend. Frankly, I don't think they have a winnable game in the next three weeks. What I want to see is growth by KP. He showed great flashes last week followed by rookie mistakes. He has to even that out. My hope here us that by the winnable games he is in control of the position and they start to win those games. I'm hoping he will develop into a Josh Allen type QB. I have no illusions of them beating Josh Allen's team today. I will be happy if they score some and lose by 10 or less.
I totally agree. I'm no Pitt homer, but I'm hoping the kid is a real gamer and continues to spark the team like he did last week. I'm expecting some bone head plays out of him, but I want to see him sling it around some. 8 or so catches from DJ and Pickens, and damn it, throw it up to Claypool a few times and make him show us something! Swing it out to Najee a few times too, please.

These 1 yard comeback routes are killing me.

Depends on whose lopsidedly up 😉. I’d gladly go to work hungover tomorrow if we win lopsidedly 🤣😂
I'm WFH tomorrow. But no one will call me a ***** so I'm 'bout it - 'bout it!!! Already sippin' on a Heineken!!!
Depends on whose lopsidedly up 😉. I’d gladly go to work hungover tomorrow if we win lopsidedly 🤣😂