• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Best Offer To Tyler Boyd Revealed That Pittsburgh Didn’t Think He Was Worth Much

Not following close but is anyone offering him more?

Not that I know of. of course that is subject to change.

I read that Boyd wants $8mill a season. So there is a gap.

I read that Boyd wants $8mill a season. So there is a gap.

Wants and gets, are two different things. Bell showed that and even Rudolf when he got no offers and came back here, as another example.

I like Kahn’s patience in these matters.

Salute the nation

SI writes that the deal is done with Pgh, slim chance it will happen now, but SI has turned into the least accurate prognosticator in media. I don't trust a single thing they assert. They throw up the most garbage Steeler guesses out there.

But regardless, I don't care; Boyd wanted too much. He saw Pgh in a bind and thought he could waltz in and name his price. KC, LAC, Fins, Lions and 9ers are supposedly interested. Let's see if the offer more. I'd rather have a rookie with a high ceiling come in. Pgh OVER-relies on players from the area and needs to stop that immature act, just like over-valuing brothers, a Cool Shades hallmark that is usually FAIL, unless you view the Derek Watt, Davis, Edmunds signing a success, with the "little meatball" on his way (only TE shorter than 6' in the entire NFL).

SI writes that the deal is done with Pgh, slim chance it will happen now, but SI has turned into the least accurate prognosticator in media. I don't trust a single thing they assert. They throw up the most garbage Steeler guesses out there.

But regardless, I don't care; Boyd wanted too much. He saw Pgh in a bind and thought he could waltz in and name his price. KC, LAC, Fins, Lions and 9ers are supposedly interested. Let's see if the offer more. I'd rather have a rookie with a high ceiling come in. Pgh OVER-relies on players from the area and needs to stop that immature act, just like over-valuing brothers, a Cool Shades hallmark that is usually FAIL, unless you view the Derek Watt, Davis, Edmunds signing a success, with the "little meatball" on his way (only TE shorter than 6' in the entire NFL).
Damn dude, when you first said “brothers” I was aghast in disgust with you. Then I caught on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

i wonder if michael gallup or dj chark are interested in that contract?

How can anyone expect to live on just 5 million dollars a year?
i'd do my best. might have to put aside some extravagances like a committed relationship in exchange for ****** and cocaine, but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to take on at this point in my life.

I highly doubt he sees $8 mill per year, he's nuts.
I agree. I wouldn't mind his addition ...but $8 mill at this stage of his career seems a tad steep.

Been pimping chark since the start of FA, he might be a good option to complement KP and whoever we draft
I must be having a brain fart (amongst other farts) but who is KP? The only one I can think of is Kenny Picket, but he isn’t here anymore.

I’m wondering if you were typing GP (George Pickens) but some how got tied up in your excitement?

I could just be a moron as I’m brain tired and it’s been a long day.

Salute the nation

I must be having a brain fart (amongst other farts) but who is KP? The only one I can think of is Kenny Picket, but he isn’t here anymore.

I’m wondering if you were typing GP (George Pickens) but some how got tied up in your excitement?

I could just be a moron as I’m brain tired and it’s been a long day.

Salute the nation
Yeap, my brain farted. Is GP