• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers bringing back LB Tyler Matakevich on a 1 year contract

I use this one all the time———

If you’re not moving forward,….. then you are going backwards.

Salute the natiobn
My father used a couple all the time when we were younger
- If you are on time, your late
- If you won’t make a change, you end up the change
- If you won‘t bend the rules, you don’t want to win bad enough
- The only easy day was yesterday (when I joined the Navy, I found out that was a SEAL saying. I have no idea where my dad got it from)

Here is the thing… I like the pick up but it does come with concerns. Dirty Red’s ST tackles have decreased recently. So is he that same caliber ST performer? Training camp will answer that but I wouldn’t lock him in just yet.
I guess the 🐐 ST coach will have to coach em up!

Crap, We are screwed

Bacon

My father used a couple all the time when we were younger
- If you are on time, your late
- If you won’t make a change, you end up the change
- If you won‘t bend the rules, you don’t want to win bad enough
- The only easy day was yesterday (when I joined the Navy, I found out that was a SEAL saying. I have no idea where my dad got it from)
If you won’t make a change, you end up the change, love that one!

It’s also Tomlin’s recipe for secret sauce of job retention

I've never seen a weaker DL get so many high marks. You've got 1 DT (who plays DE but is constantly referred to as a tackle) who is 35 years old and literally on his last leg. You've got the other DE Larry O, in his 30's and already been a health scare for 2 years and one 2nd year DE/DT. Then you got ham and eggers after that. Leal has to be considered a draft bust as does Loudermilk.