• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Mason looked great. Too bad the refs are blind cocksuckers.

It seemed to me the refs had been told ahead of the game that the Browns were goin' to the playoffs.
Best explains no PI calls on 3 subsequent plays.

The ling TD that Claypool caught he was manhandled as well, but he made a miraculous catch. You notice, no flag came out on that play. If he doesn't catch it the Steelers are never even in the game.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It seemed to me the refs had been told ahead of the game that the Browns were goin' to the playoffs.
Best explains no PI calls on 3 subsequent plays.

The ling TD that Claypool caught he was manhandled as well, but he made a miraculous catch. You notice, no flag came out on that play. If he doesn't catch it the Steelers are never even in the game.

The application of rules varies from game to game. It all depends on the situation on what they call or don't call. It used to drive me crazy in watching the NHL regular season calls vs playoff calls. Things they allowed to happen. It's as if they wanted to slant a narrative toward a desired outcome.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
The application of rules varies from game to game. It all depends on the situation on what they call or don't call. It used to drive me crazy in watching the NHL regular season calls vs playoff calls. Things they allowed to happen. It's as if they wanted to slant a narrative toward a desired outcome.

I'm not a huge conspiracy theory guy, but man those two no calls for holding vs Williams and Mondeaux has me seriously questioning it now. Those were two of the worst no calls I've seen, right in clear sight in front of two refs