• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Bucs game thread - lets get lit !

Yep Riddick just said what I have been saying all game, their receivers are wide open on almost every play

30-10 at the end of the half. Time to fire Tomlin.

You sons of *******, the Tomlin haters. Time to eat a little crow.

I think most are calling for Butler's ***, which hasn't changed. That secondary still looking iffy.

It is just the Fitz magic ended so far...........

you are judged by your last game. Last week they were carved like a turkey. So far, they look better. We'll see which team comes out in the 2nd half.

Leave it to ESPN to switch to the NBA for halftime of a football game.

I will say it again we have to keep playing high pressure high risk high reward defense we have playmakers we don’t have the consistency to play shutdown safe defense. Yes we will give up plays but as we see tonight when we are agressive we will make some and that is all this offense should need.

we gotta keep scoring. their receivers are to good and to open. 50 wins it!!

He still SUCKS. Just because he’s been under pressure and is now doing his job tonight doesn’t change the fact that he’s still Tomlin and lacks proper leadership. I’d wait to eat my words after we play the rest of our division... oh yeah, and the loaded NFC teams coming our way.

Not yet. Great game, but can’t overlook weeks one and two. However, he has them firing on all cylinders tonight. Too bad we don’t play every game on MNF

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Things have gone our way. The game very easily could be a lot closer. Not sure I'd say this is a dominating defensive performance. Need to keep our foot on the gas. Glad to be where we are, but we haven't turned the corner by a long shot.

Steelers looked great in that first half. Interceptions galore, Dupree scoring was huge. Butler's head is still resting on the chopping block, but D has finally looked halfway decent tonight. Tequila shots all around..

For a half of football? That was more about Fitz being Fitz than anything?

Don't make those reservations for Atlanta just yet.

whats the ove/under Tomlin takes the air out of the ball in the second half

Yes the team is up big... but they were against Cleveland too... lets not get cocky yet... and this team has no discipline... that absolutely falls on the staff... some were dumb calls, but too often they are just selfish stupid emotional penalties that should have been curbed years ago...

whats the ove/under Tomlin takes the air out of the ball in the second half
It's the Bill Cowher DNA, take the air out of the ball, nursing a lead. ;)