• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -bungles prediction thread.

Steelers break out on offense, scoring 29 points with 399 total yards. Fans fall off couches everywhere.
Much like when we had Ben, Tomlin calls defense differently because our O is capable of scoring. (still scratching my head on that one).
Bengals, 32-29
Pickett 60%

Sarge donated a prize to go towards one of the weeks. I will probably give it in addition to the weekly prize for the first multiple week winner.

So props to Sarge for his contribution much appreciated!

(Looked back in my emails- a not forgotten to Buckeye who donated once as well. 👍)

Last edited:
I feel good about this one. Good guys 28 Bad guys 17. 63%.

Stillers 38

Bungles 13

One of these years they'll blow someone out again.

Sarge donated a prize to go towards one of the weeks. I will probably give it in addition to the weekly prize for the first multiple week winner.

So props to Sarge for his contribution much appreciated!

(Looked back in my emails- a not forgotten to Buckeye who donated once as well. 👍)

What if Coooch wins again ???

What if I get the score correct and win but also have exactly the completion % ?

Would that be two wins? It isn’t clear in the rule book so trying to get a ruling instead of just wasting both perfect?

Salute the nation

What if Coooch wins again ???

What if I get the score correct and win but also have exactly the completion % ?

Would that be two wins? It isn’t clear in the rule book so trying to get a ruling instead of just wasting both perfect?

Salute the nation
Cooch is out he had a hard time following the rules. I would have let him stay had he listened to the simplistic guidelines without trolling. But Qué será, será whatever will be, will be.

This one gets very ugly....early and often.
Team seems to be in total combustible mode...
Mitch finishes the debacle to close the door on this season.

Bengals - 27
Steelers - 9

Kenny 46% -meet the new boss/es same as the old boss.

Last edited:
Steelers 30
Tiny Tigers 10

69%....KP completes 18-26

Steelers 16
Bengals 10

Pickett 57% completion.

Congratulations Aussie_Steeler

Thanks slash for graciously putting this on. Time / Money / effort / extra patience due for some…………..

Thank You SIR

Salute the nation