• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Chiefs game thread #TheCardiacKids

There’s not enough beer in Wisconsin for me to be drunk enough to watch this. Outside run on 4th down. Throwing to Ray Ray in any form or fashion. Not getting it to DJ when he’s open in crossing routes.

I’d fire the entire coaching staff and make them find their own way home at halftime and let Roethlisberger be the QB/HC/OC.

As a fanbase, we need to get Rooney's attention in regard to a plan to replace this abhorrent coaching. Would any of you be open to organizing a peaceful protest outside of Heinz Field this week? We can have signs made up that that say "We're open to the Gold without the Black."
No. JFC!

Canada should have been fired a looooong time ago But that right there is the ******* idiot icing on the clueless cake
Who could have ever guessed hiring a journeyman assistant coach (Canada) to replace the coach (Fitchner) you fired wouldn't work out???

Utter laziness, arrogance, and stubbornness

As a fanbase, we need to get Rooney's attention in regard to a plan to replace this abhorrent coaching. Would any of you be open to organizing a peaceful protest outside of Heinz Field this week? We can have signs made up that that say "We're open to the Gold without the Black."
Just don't bring a gallows....with a noose..Oh wait...never mind. Carry on.

People bitching about celebrating individual plays down big should get it through their heads that everyone does that now... its perforating every aspect of sports now... it not going away... the younger generation is a "look at me" group... its only going to get worse

Tomlin isnt a bad coach, but every coach has flaws... over long periods of time the coach either fixes his flaws or they become more pronounced and fatal to the team... its why coaches rarely win after five years with a team... that first few years is hard to get a bead on what the coach is going to do and areas where they lack in development or talent evaluation might not be an issue yet because they have carryover from previous staffs..

like Tomlins staff is great at finding wr talent, but has been meh at getting DBs...

Its probably just time to move on from Tomlin... he can go elsewhere and be hailed for his system and organization... he isnt the worse overall, but gameday he sucks
How can he not be a bad coach, but at the same time suck on game day?

Also, what system should he be hailed for?

Who could have ever guessed hiring a journeyman assistant coach (Canada) to the coach (Fitchner) you fired wouldn't work out???

Utter laziness, arrogance, and stubbornness
Stubbornness was thinking they could contend this year.
Arrogance was draft Harris in the first round rather than fixing the OL
Laziness was promoting Canada and Klemm rather than a better qualified coach.

People bitching about celebrating individual plays down big should get it through their heads that everyone does that now... its perforating every aspect of sports now... it not going away... the younger generation is a "look at me" group... its only going to get worse

Time for people to check on out of it too. Stop buying the tickets.

Boomer just called it: it's the Steelers offense stupid...starts with 7 and ends with not having Ju Ju and Muth.

The fact that we have another game where we are shut out in the first half and down by over 20 and we have players celebrating is all anyone should need to know..

1. Either Tomlin has lost this team and has no control.
2. Tomlin endorses this type of behavior and never had control of this team.

2 different possibilities of the problem. However the answe is the same to both.

If anyone can dispute this with legit logic then please state your case. All the other things about Tomlin don’t matter. This is enough to warrant any head coach being shown the door. This is not what any team or company or anything on this planet wants from a “leader”.

Read the comments asswipe. Two posts: one mentioning affirmative action. And the other something similar, but a little more veiled.
Go away Nazi lover.

Or worse yet. Buy tickets. Hotel room. Travel to KC to represent.
Dress up in your Steeler gear. And get this. **** Show.

I'd be having a ******* meltdown if I dropped that much coin to witness this. I'd take up drinking and I don't drink.

Ok, I'm pumped for the 4th quarter. 15 minute men assemble!!!