• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers clowns prediction thread #second meeting.

Either we squeak one out, or they kick the **** out of us.
I'll say Steelers 16-13
Watt 2 sacks
Garrett 1 sack

Behind the line I believe that is a sack yes.😉
"If the QB immediately goes to run upon receiving the snap and is tackled behind the line of scrimmage it will only count as a tackle for a loss + negative rushing yards for the QB. Only exception to this is when the QB is tackled right off the snap because of an OL error, they'll usually rule it a sack."

With the AFC North QBs dropping like flies, we might eke out a win here - Steelers 20, Browns 16. Watt 3 sacks; Garrett 2 sacks.

New QB same factory, our house, helmet dpoy pulverizer, fear the clowns—————————— 13

Real DPOY, fighting Pickett, finally Jones, sideline OC a must, clean family entertainment———- 25

TJ Watt::::::::::::: drum roll :::::::::::::::::: 2.5

helmet swinger (not with girls) :::::::::::: .5

The run game is our friend, Picket gets $1.50 w/2 TDs total.

Salute the nation

Ha, before the game, I thought about scoffing you.
Did he make that prediction pre game or was he kidding around and posting it after as a joking around after the game... kind of thing?

I did it before the game. Sucks being an hour behind. I’m in Nashville visiting family and almost forgot to post my prediction. I’ve been waiting for the clock to strike midnight for the Stillers

Last edited:
I did it before the game. Sucks being an hour being. I’m in Nashville visiting family and almost forgot to post my prediction. I’ve been waiting for the clock to strike midnight for the Stillers
I like Tennessee definitely have some fond memories from there.

I did it before the game. Sucks being an hour behind. I’m in Nashville visiting family and almost forgot to post my prediction. I’ve been waiting for the clock to strike midnight for the Stillers

So, you did it Properly, congratulations SIR

Salute the nation