• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Effected By False Positive COVID-19 Tests

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
By: John Walker, @realjohnwalker SteelerNation.com*   Saturday night the Pittsburgh Steelers held their training camp practice under the lights at Heinz Field. Head coach Mike Tomlin and his staff are gearing up for the regular season with another physical practice after emulating the pregame activities that would normally lead up to kickoff. However, there may […]

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

6 out of 100 ain't bad, especially with the near 1000 tests they've done to get this season off the ground.

The problem is that they are trying to have a pandemic, but the numbers aren't there. So, keep testing, keep lying, offer money to get positive cases, etc. We'll have us a pandemic soon!

6 out of 100 ain't bad, especially with the near 1000 tests they've done to get this season off the ground.
Six tests from one day seem to be false positives.

Out of 100, that would be abysmal, unless you were a health care provider that could bill more based on over reporting.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

False Positives you say? Nah can't happen. The numbers are perfect.

Do corpses count? Skip those next trips to the doctor, **** em, right? Sometimes they are wrong, so just roll the dice. No point in worrying about science, since once in a while they have a test (a test that they literally have put out in months, and are trying like hell to figure out how to get out faster, since it seems every time some non mask wearing troglodyte gets a case of the ******* sniffles, they're demanding their ******* covid test like it's their God given right).

****, this **** gets tiring. I wish the stupid ones would hurry up, all get together, and just ******* thin the herd so the rest of us could get on with the rational discussion.

Joe

Do corpses count? Skip those next trips to the doctor, **** em, right? Sometimes they are wrong, so just roll the dice. No point in worrying about science, since once in a while they have a test (a test that they literally have put out in months, and are trying like hell to figure out how to get out faster, since it seems every time some non mask wearing troglodyte gets a case of the ******* sniffles, they're demanding their ******* covid test like it's their God given right).

****, this **** gets tiring. I wish the stupid ones would hurry up, all get together, and just ******* thin the herd so the rest of us could get on with the rational discussion.

Joe

Thanks Joe! Does it ever occur to people that maybe all of the steps taken, including hand washing, social distancing, and mask wearing has indeed, "flattened the curve"? I wonder what it would be like if we had continued as usual? 1918 maybe?

Thanks Joe! Does it ever occur to people that maybe all of the steps taken, including hand washing, social distancing, and mask wearing has indeed, "flattened the curve"? I wonder what it would be like if we had continued as usual? 1918 maybe?
The curve was flattened in mid to late April.

All since has been unmitigated bullshit from those with punched meal tickets who inherently realize they are net better off than the rest who must needs work.

Un
Fair.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Here's the best covid number:

No new Covid cases for players in the NFL after 23,000 tests in 8 days! They're doing something right!

Tests were 8/12-8/20.

Total test numbers, just over 58k tests for 8.5k players and personnel with 6 positive cases, all from personnel.

This includes the numbers from the NJ lab that had 77 positive cases, all test were reran twice and were shown to be negative.

Last edited: