• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers GM Omar Khan's 5 Most Important Checklist Items To Consider Before A Justin Fields Trade

Zinter is a guy that can have the impact of Pouncey and Hartings is a solid run blocker and tremendous run blocker comes from a run heavy program being coached by 2 great coaches Jim and Sherron Moore.
Michigan for the past 3 years will again send at least 2 or more OL to the NFL, these guys character is what the locker room needs and the kid is vocal he wont stand for the type of bs Pickens did, but I think with a proper usage Pickens emotions will be no concern.
Con I just think the CB that could be there at 20 are to good to pass up and we rather spend 5-7 mill on then take Jackson at 20, I think for a talented OL like Zinter if he falls to rnd 3 he can easily convert to C as opposed to a buffoon like Green. Green was only picked b/c of Canada stupid reverse and heavy pull system for those pointless 7 times a game jet sweeps.
Unless they are Serious about going and paying Sneed 8-10 mill I take DeJuan or either Bama CB At 20, neither were beaten and if nothing big. Both Bama QB's were solid all year including the rose Bowl the slot CB and S got beat on Morris TD.