• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

Who are these 4 centers that dipshyte is talking about?

1.Frazier

???

???

2. McCollum
Who in the **** knows what he’s talking about.
I know of Nate Herbig going out for the season in training camp. Then our rookie Zack Fraser who our starter out for another week, then Ryan McCollum who started tonight. That’s all I know.

Well that was everything I was hoping for from Wilson. He started off shaky,but it didn't take long to knock that rust off.

He has a really nice touch on his passes. I like the moon ball.

Bravo to Coach Tomlin for making the call!
I thought it was just a matter of seeing if he was going to rebound from injury.

What Wilson can give you is the ability to spread the ball around. He isn’t afraid to heave it.

I think he heard all the negativity (how could he not) and is motivated to show fans and coaches they he wasn’t on the down spiral in Denver.

Last edited:
I thought it was just a matter of seeing if he was going to rebound from injury.

What Wilson can give you is the ability to spread the ball around. He is afraid to heave it.

I think he heard all the negativity (how could he not) and is motivated to show fans and coaches they he wasn’t on the down spiral in Denver.
Offense looked to operate more smoothly at least in the 2nd half with Russ than with Fields. TOs by our D changed the entire game for us. Especially with the refs short changing us all game.

Offense looked to operate more smoothly at least in the 2nd half with Russ than with Fields. TOs by our D changed the entire game for us. Especially with the refs short changing us all game.
You missed a good second half going to bed.

You missed a good second half going to bed.
I ended up actually watching it. Well from Russ' one yard QB sneak after the pick. I didn't post in chat because I didn't want to jinx them after they started playing better with me not here. 🥴

So.

I've noticed this all season - why aren't Russ AND Justin working together after each offensive drive??? Makes me feel uncomfortable about their relationship...
Russ was getting his mental reps in when JF was out there and looked like he had zero desire to help the kid improve who was trying to steal his lunch-Allen was helping tho

Now that Russ is out there I’m not quite sure what JF can come over and tell the wiley old vet.

Reading Ds and breaking down coverage assignments doesn’t appear to be Fields strong suit.

What a QB competition looks like sometimes