• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Le'Veon Bell Issues Absolutely Massive Apology To All Of Steeler Nation

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
Former Pittsburgh Steelers running back, Le'Veon Bell has already said that he didn't want to leave the city of Pittsburgh, but the financials on a contract offer from the team just didn't make sense so he went and tested the open market. The two-time First-Team All-Pro recently revealed his remorse at the way things went down in the Steel City during a live chat with fans hoping to set the record straight and maybe win over some brownie points in the process.

READ MORE

He doesn't need my forgiveness. I thought he was crazy to sit out a season and throw that kind of money away from the franchise tag. **** happens. I really don't think about it much.

I just want the team to make the superbowl against sometime soon.

Who cares? He left for what he felt were valid reasons, everyone makes stupid decisions in their younger years. Hell, I have made a number of them. He meant very little to me when he. Was on the Steelers, and nothing when he left.

Think an apology is never a bad approach. Steelers fans have moved on from his behavior for the most part, perhaps he can find a little more peace now as well.

AB pretty much raised the bar so ******* high as far as what you need to apologize for, this is a drop in the bucket. Doubt we ever hear an apology from #boomin.

I don't hate bell i just feel he was very misguided and receiving bad advice. He did kind of yank the team around though, but i think it was earl thomas who snapped his leg right before bell was supposed to return. I think that kinda swayed Bells descision

I don't hate bell i just feel he was very misguided and receiving bad advice. He did kind of yank the team around though, but i think it was earl thomas who snapped his leg right before bell was supposed to return. I think that kinda swayed Bells descision
I read he got good advice and his ego didn’t listen. That is what he is apologizing for. I like it for him. Shows he has grown as a person, unlike AB.

Bell has done a lot to acknowledge he regrets his exit from Pittsburgh and seems like he wants to be accepted back into the Steelers community. He was a great player when he was here, one of the most exciting running backs in the league. However, the Steelers also dodged a contract bullet when he left. I have no problem with Bell.

NOT worried about Bell, he is doping what he feels is necessary and thaAt’s a good thing.

Salute the nation

AB pretty much raised the bar so ******* high as far as what you need to apologize for, this is a drop in the bucket. Doubt we ever hear an apology from #boomin.

AB is just a ****** human who ***** over everything and everyone he comes in contact with.

That idiot Florio should apologize to Bell. I don't know if Bell was reading his stuff around that time, but he was encouraging Bell to sit out, etc. I just remember that. These press guys want players to make some statement which is fine for the press guy, it doesn't impact him.

Bell has done a lot to acknowledge he regrets his exit from Pittsburgh and seems like he wants to be accepted back into the Steelers community.

Not as a player, I hope. He's on the wrong side of 30 and he'd take a valuable roster spot, not to mention carries that would go to Najee or to Warren, et. al. No thanks. Now, if he simply wants to make a halftime appearance at a home game some time this season, I'm sure he'd get at least a tepid reception. Not sure if he ever received his degree from Mich St... probably not since he left right after his junior season... but that would be an option if he really wanted.

Bell has done a lot to acknowledge he regrets his exit from Pittsburgh and seems like he wants to be accepted back into the Steelers community. He was a great player when he was here, one of the most exciting running backs in the league. However, the Steelers also dodged a contract bullet when he left. I have no problem with Bell.
Time heals. For me his apology carries weight as well. Many of Steelers players left out the door with less than favorable conditions and never apologized for Joe Diddly do. I won't run out and buy his memorabilia , but I won't be burning any of his in house purchases as well.

He should be sorry, The killer B's were something special, never gonna get an offense like that again in the next 3 lifetimes in Pittsburgh.
The Rooneys should be sorry too. Both parties chose the money and lost bigtime.

Nope............dont care. We have 2 good RBs. Dont want him.

I wonder what advice Bell would give to the running backs who were franchised this year and didn't sign long-term contracts. Barkley, Jacobs, and Pollard all didn't sign deals this year and now a lot of running backs are getting real mad over this tweet.

Dumb decision on his part and likely influenced by an agent willing to play chicken with his career and it didn't work out the way he thought it would.
I hold no hard feelings for him, wish he would have stayed, but it's time he moves on with his life's work.

He's a good 3rd option to replace Benny...

I don’t know berm, I think he is “past” the contributing ability. He has done literally nothing anywhere else and seems to be headed down hill, not worth the roster spot or the money he may demand / end up with.

I think there is a better up-coming player and he may even be on the roster. RB is the easiest position to fill so keep the youth in the equation.

Salute the nation

I don’t know berm, I think he is “past” the contributing ability. He has done literally nothing anywhere else and seems to be headed down hill, not worth the roster spot or the money he may demand / end up with.

I think there is a better up-coming player and he may even be on the roster. RB is the easiest position to fill so keep the youth in the equation.

Salute the nation
I respect that. We don't need him to do much and I'm certain he's still better than Benny is/was...

One more thing...I know it will never happen.

Plus, do we really trust that Coach Canada would know how to use him???

I hardly trust Coach O'Canada to really know how to use play calling to set up anything....... I hope there is BIG improvement from OC this year.

Salute the nation