• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Le'Veon Bell Issues Absolutely Massive Apology To All Of Steeler Nation

I hardly trust Coach O'Canada to really know how to use play calling to set up anything....... I hope there is BIG improvement from OC this year.
I'm gonna make my prediction for 2023....Our offense is gonna roll & ALL OF A SUDDEN Canada will be looked at in a totally different light...

STEELERS NATION is gonna be happy AND PISSED at the same time

I feel bad for him. It sounds like he’ll be wondering “what if” for the rest of his life.

Saquon Barkley should take note. Yes, backs are devalued in todays NFL, but $10 million is still $10 million and a year of playing time lost can hurt your career a lot more than you think.

I'm gonna make my prediction for 2023....Our offense is gonna roll & ALL OF A SUDDEN Canada will be looked at in a totally different light...

STEELERS NATION is gonna be happy AND PISSED at the same time

I would love for this prediction to become reality…………

Salute the nation

He should be sorry, The killer B's were something special, never gonna get an offense like that again in the next 3 lifetimes in Pittsburgh.
The Rooneys should be sorry too. Both parties chose the money and lost bigtime.
Didn’t the Steelers offer him what would have been the highest paid contract for a RB at the time? Not sure what else more they were supposed to do. Reports were he wanted top WR money as well. I don’t begrudge players as much as I used to for leaving for more money. It’s not like teams don’t cut your *** all the time to save money. It’s a business.

That being said..... those were great times watching that Offense click. We have looked like a junior high school offense since. Even before Canada showed up. Never forget that Big Ben, Bell and AB had career years while that OLine was at its peak. Top 1-3 in the league. It all started in the trenches.

hasn't he been boxing or doing MMA? If so he is probably in better shape than 90% of the players on the field. I was always a Bell fan all the way back to MI state. I didnt have any ill will when he sat out or when he left. He did play under the first Franchise tag and choose not to play under a second.

Not saying I want to pursue him but I wouldn't mind seeing what he had left in the tank for a vet minimum, If he was even 70% of what he was that would be a freaking scary backfield.

Another guy I can't stand is Madden. I don't know why I read his stuff. He does nothing but piss and moan about the offense, which is fine. It deserves it. But it is what he pisses on about. They don't throw downfield and they aren't gonna win depending on the run. Maybe he's right. But before the Steelers got the running game going last year, they were doing nothing good. Nothing. Don't you first have to get at least competent in something before you add to that? You need a multidimensional offense. Yeah, I know that. But if you don't do anything well, you just multidimensionally suck.

Another guy I can't stand is Madden. I don't know why I read his stuff. He does nothing but piss and moan about the offense, which is fine. It deserves it. But it is what he pisses on about. They don't throw downfield and they aren't gonna win depending on the run. Maybe he's right. But before the Steelers got the running game going last year, they were doing nothing good. Nothing. Don't you first have to get at least competent in something before you add to that? You need a multidimensional offense. Yeah, I know that. But if you don't do anything well, you just multidimensionally suck.
He needs to put some of that same energy into criticizing the Penguins, who have been just as--if not more--inept as the Steelers since their last championship. The guy never has anything good to say about the Steelers and always goes after the most popular players.

Bell ****** up. We know it, he knows it. Fair enough....over now.

The noise from outside the team really bugged me. $70+ million he turns down...lmao.

the apology is the 1st sane thing he has done since he left

What ????

Picking up “wide glide” pole dancing girls and storing your “blunts” on night stand next to your bed…… Isn’t sane ??

What’s it take to please people these days…………. ?

Salute the nation

Hell. Since Bell is all sorry and all now. I would bring him back for vet minimum. Rotate him in for a few plays every now and then. Heck. Most stated he could play WR. Throw him into the slot. No down side at all. What could possibly go wrong?

One more thing...I know it will never happen.

Plus, do we really trust that Coach Canada would know how to use him???
Hell the **** no. Canada doesn't know how to use anybody properly or game plan for his players.

hasn't he been boxing or doing MMA? If so he is probably in better shape than 90% of the players on the field. I was always a Bell fan all the way back to MI state. I didnt have any ill will when he sat out or when he left. He did play under the first Franchise tag and choose not to play under a second.

Not saying I want to pursue him but I wouldn't mind seeing what he had left in the tank for a vet minimum, If he was even 70% of what he was that would be a freaking scary backfield.
I'm one of the biggest Bell fans on here but its over when its over.

There is many bridges in the Burgh…
But Bell burned the only one he shouldn’t have..