• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Najee Harris Agitated Over Matt Canada Hate "That's Just Stupid What Y'all Are Doing"

But, do a majority of fans really view Najee as a star? Or, as soon as Najee opens his mouth to criticize would we be quick to point out what we view as his personal shortcomings this season? Personally, I believe it would be the latter.
i agree becuase he isnt a star. We want him to be. But right now hes just a guy.

I guess I'd ask Najee then, "Which players specifically do you think are consistently letting the team down?"

He'd likely answer, "We all gotta play better." To which a hard-driving journalist would respond, "So it's your belief that the entire team is playing below the expectations of a professional team?"

And then follow up with "Don't you feel coaching is responsible to find and cultivate players who are capable or at least willing to perform at an adequate level each week?"

And as he struggles to reconcile this logic trap, I close with a final question, "What then, Najee, are coaches supposed to do actually?"