• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers rats game thread #mustWinInOurDen

Maulet had Lamar tee'd up on that run and basically pushes him down. Hit the mother ****** when he runs!!!!!!!!
Exacly what I thought when it happened

The calls have been pretty one sided.

Maulet had Lamar tee'd up on that run and basically pushes him down. Hit the mother ****** when he runs!!!!!!!!
Yep, he had a chance to put his facemask through Jackson's spine.

I didn't say they look good but YOU have to admit the non-calls/overturned calls have stunted the team's ability to score today.

EDIT - not sure about this last penalty...
Oh shut the **** up, have you JUST started watching this team this season?? You really think we'd be running up and down the field scoring left and right if it werent for a few calls?? **** outta here with that ****

Exacly what I thought when it happened
When is the last time ANYONE clapped Lamar once he's outside the pocket??? I can say that I've never seen it happen because that mf'er is ******* elusive. You have to catch in the pocket before he breaks free. Not as simple as it sounds...

LOL, Ray Ray McCloud the face of confidence!

Yep, he had a chance to put his facemask through Jackson's spine.
That or a shoulder. Instead he eases up and puts both hands up. The Rats would never do that. It's like has been said, this team is not physical and that is a product of coaching.

Southwestern brain tumor Foundation, but those are tomlin's.

Claypool needed to take the early cut he would have gotten more yardage.

Two first downs on this drive? Gentlemen, I think we have something here...

Well.......despite everything we are only down by a TD. Let’s g!

3rd & 8. Let's go d.

Who the **** is "Leglue"??

Watching this offense any time outside of uptempo is just painful

Reactions: JMM