• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats game thread #WeWillMissYouBigBen

Hopefully we'll try to exploit their weaknesses and run more in the 2nd half.
So far TJ has 2.5 sacks, yet only gets credit for 1. Hope it was just a ball strike and not another pulled groin.
I hear ya. He was reaching for the groin area, which is always a concern with him.

Bullshit call on Cam. At least Watt tied the record a 2nd time as he is probably done as bad as he was hobbling off holding his balls.

We have no chance in this game. Canada sucks and Tomlin refuses to let Claypool do anything. Where are his runs that almost always gained yards? Why not have him or DJ with slants across the field? Do something other than force balls to midget RayRay who wouldn't even be on most teams. Yet, on ours, it seems he has become our No. 1 option.

******* FIRE CANADA!!!!!!!!

Good job on the D holding them to 3.

I still don't understand the sack take away and the bullshit roughing call on Cam. **** these ********.

Yeah. If neither of those incidents would have happened, and if our offense was worth even the slightest ****, we might be up 6-3 right now.

I know last game and all but watching two games yesterday shows how lacking this team is. I sure want Steelers to win today but really this team has done nothing all year. We lack so much and even little fundamental plays we seem to lack execution. Yes I am crying the blues just would have loved to watch one game where we played a complete game. We had to many chances this first half and nothing to show.. Congratulations Watt we need more than him this second half

Now TJ knows what it feels like to be Sacked by a QB..... karma is a ***** sometimes

I guess I still don’t understand. The play that Cam gets ****** on was a sack by Cam & TJ, why was it taken away?

Bullshit call on Cam. At least Watt tied the record a 2nd time as he is probably done as bad as he was hobbling off holding his balls.

We have no chance in this game. Canada sucks and Tomlin refuses to let Claypool do anything. Where are his runs that almost always gained yards? Why not have him or DJ with slants across the field? Do something other than force balls to midget RayRay who wouldn't even be on most teams. Yet, on ours, it seems he has become our No. 1 option.

******* FIRE CANADA!!!!!!!!

Looked like Watt got kneed in the nuts.

Not ideal, but probably not the groin issue.

Winning is always better than losing and beating the Ravens always makes me happy BUT I really don't care that much if we win. That could be the whiskey talking though.

Can they please do something different on offense in the second half? I can see what will happen the rats will get up a td, then in the 4th quarter everyone wakes up.