• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Regular Season Record Predictions

12 -4

SB bound

11-5 AFC Championship loss. Don't want to set my expectations too high

11-5

They're going to lose to either the Chefs or the Jets with it most likely being the jets, the Ravens once, bungholes once, the pats****, and the Colts.

I'll say 10-6 but Ben needs to start at least 13 games to reach that Mark or better. I expect one playoff win this season. The pass coverage and the pass rush are weak points.

On the plus side the Broncos won't be as good and Brady is out for 4 games.

If the team can stay generally football "healthy" then 12-4 and SB
An injury plagued team? I can see these guys at an 8-8 or 9-7 record

Perfect with SB win. Sorry Dolphins.

I have hope....12-4

Should be 12-4, but I'm going with 10-6 due to our usual injury situation.

15-1. Coach Cool Shades will manage to lose one game to the Browns.

Steelers seem snake bitten this year. I think the first four games are critical. They can't afford a slow start. That being said, the schedule appears soft.

10-6

Lol @Ron

I'm gonna go 13-3 . This team is good, easier schedule. Sweep the division is key. We split with those ******** in Cincinnati, sweep Cleveland and Baltimore . Lose to NE, and Giants .

I'm willing to bite that bullet for the sake of the thread haha

We used to have a member who started the weekly score prediction thread every week. He would post it on Tuesdays or Wed if it was a Monday night game and only his thread would be the official post. Everyone else's would get deleted. But he passed away a few years ago. Some people have kept the tradition going each week. If you'd like to do it you're more then welcome.

I'm willing to bite that bullet for the sake of the thread haha

That's why I was waiting for someone to start this thread. My prediction was ready for a while. :-D

My only prediction of the year. The offense is unstoppable. The D is just good enough. 12-4 and Lombardi #7.

12-4 is doable. We do seem to lose a couple of games we shouldn't and occasionally pull out win when we play bad and the other team self destructs. Thats -2 and +1 for an 11-5 record. Loses: Ravens, Browns, Benagls, Cheats, Iggles.

I see 13-3, win the North and get home field.