• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers sign 15 to the practice squad including Karl Joseph

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers practice squad signing leaks have start to come out. Here is the latest on who is joining the 16-man practice squad.

The big news is the addition of freshly released Las Vegas Raiders safety Karl Joseph. Joseph played last season in Cleveland and had a visit with the Steelers early in the off-season, but left without a contract. He eventually signed with the Raiders who originally drafted him in the first round. The signing gives the Steelers depth at the safety position with someone that can move around the defense. Joseph is known for his ability to play inside the box against the run.

RB – Jaylen Samuels
WR – Rico Bussey
OL – John Leglue
CB – Mark Gilbert
LB – Derrek Tuszka
WR – Cody White
RB – Trey Edmunds
OL – Chaz Green
TE – Kevin Rader
S – Donovan Stiner
WR – Steven Sims
OL – Malcolm Pridgeon
LB – Christian Miller
DE – Daniel Archibong
S – Karl Joseph

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy with all of those save I guess Tuszca… and thats just cause I prefer the practice squad to be talented potential guys over hard nosed try hard grinders…. I mean he might be ok someday…

I hope they can get Quincy Roche signed but he may get picked up to another teams 53.

I hope they can get Quincy Roche signed but he may get picked up to another teams 53.

He was already picked up by the Giants.

Karl Joseph is joining the ps hits like a missle and better than Sean Davis

No Marsh or Finney I see. Like the KJ addition.

I could see Finney coming back after week 1 when contracts are not guaranteed. Never a fan of Marsh personally.

Tuszka interestingly enough was on and off Denver's PS but was elevated for the Steelers game and then back on the PS after the game. Steelers must have seen something they liked that day.

Christian Miller was a Covid opt out with NFL bloodlines. He had a two sack game against the elusive Cardinals QB. Interesting addition.

Christian Miller was a Covid opt out with NFL bloodlines. He had a two sack game against the elusive Cardinals QB. Interesting addition.
another Bama guy.
pretty sure @bermudasteel will pull the head off and bleed out now.

First the WRs have to catch the ball ...... before they can fumble it.. win baby !!! ....lol
An obvious upgrade from not catching it. They are making strides!

Karl Joseph is joining the ps hits like a missle and better than Sean Davis
Not sure what went on with Joseph in Cleveland, but the Steelers should consider moving him onto the 53-man roster ASAP. He's better than Norwood for certain.

And I'm thankful to see that the Cassius Marsh experiment is officially over.

Yeah Paul, looks like he's got a ton of potential. They sure can find the WRs.

Here come the BOOM baby

There are probably better highlight videos out there but this was was at least only 2:30 minutes.

We desperately need another CB

Unless they plan on making a move soon, the Steelers apparently feel they don't. Haden is long in the tooth and Sutton is still questionable so I'm with you.