• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Sign Massive RB2 Sleeper UDFA Mataeo Durant to Record Contract

I’m trying to recreate a 200+ McFarland post

You're well on the way.................................................

McFarland can only run fast if he eats burritos

Salute thwe nation

If I'm being honest Najee as a pure Runner was a disappointment to me. I know the line sucked, but coming out of College with all the hype I thought he would be one of the guys that could run well behind a garbage line and make them look good. Never in my wildest dreams did I see him rushing for less than 30 yds 3 games and under 50 for almost half the games he played. Averaging almost half a yard per carry less than the guy you were drafted to replace wasn't even within the real of possibilities or so I believed.
Will be nice to have a guy to shoulder some of the miles so Tomlin doesn't wreck Harris before we see what he really has.

maybe that 7th round QB can play on the OL since the FO decided to take him instead of Rasheed Walker.

Humphrey, Trey Smith and Rasheed Walker... three picks in two years that would have paid immediate dividends on the OL.
Rasheed Walker was horrible at Penn State..glad we didn't draft him

If I'm being honest Najee as a pure Runner was a disappointment to me. I know the line sucked, but coming out of College with all the hype I thought he would be one of the guys that could run well behind a garbage line and make them look good. Never in my wildest dreams did I see him rushing for less than 30 yds 3 games and under 50 for almost half the games he played. Averaging almost half a yard per carry less than the guy you were drafted to replace wasn't even within the real of possibilities or so I believed.
Will be nice to have a guy to shoulder some of the miles so Tomlin doesn't wreck Harris before we see what he really has.
I don't think a RB makes a garbage OL look good... You need to have an NFL average or better OL for a RB to work affectively

Most of the predraft so-called experts had him going as high round three. Before last season possibly a first-rounder. As a 7th rounder.....it would have been an easy selection for me, but hey....we got a second QB.

I don't think a RB makes a garbage OL look good... You need to have an NFL average or better OL for a RB to work affectively
Totally. These are all the best players on Saturday. In the end Harris played well. Put an actual line in front of him and he will be top 5 in the league.

Most of the predraft so-called experts had him going as high round three. Before last season possibly a first-rounder. As a 7th rounder.....it would have been an easy selection for me, but hey....we got a second QB.
you mean 3rd or 4th QB, if you consider Mason a QB.

Walker was indeed awful at Penn State. Has the measurables, but needs a sh*t-ton of work. I'm not surprised at all that he lasted until the 7th round.

PLUS

An OC with more than 6 plays.

Salute the nation

Saquan did it his rookie season. Bad line, bad coaching, bad QB. Pre Knee Barkley was a different animal though.

Saquan did it his rookie season. Bad line, bad coaching, bad QB. Pre Knee Barkley was a different animal though.
There are always exceptions to the rule but nothing like that is sustainable.

maybe that 7th round QB can play on the OL since the FO decided to take him instead of Rasheed Walker.

Humphrey, Trey Smith and Rasheed Walker... three picks in two years that would have paid immediate dividends on the OL.
Chris Paul 6-5 325 4.9 bookend to Tyler smith who the cowboys took in the first was also there in the 7th I can’t tell the difference between them on film also Zack Tom in the 4th play all 3 positions on the line… I had to laugh, all teeth gashing hand ringing over drafting to fix the line not one pick! But we’ll see…