• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -titans game day thread. #gamemanager

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still amazed even after all of this career that BEN has had that there are still those who think he is a game manager. JEEPERs, shows how much some pay attention and how for off the talking self feeding heads are. Can any of them actually do independent investigation and come up with their actual own diagnostics????

Yea, they're right, BEN is just a game manager.

A-N-D

Tennessee should lose draft pick awarded to the STEELERS, 5th rounder.

Salute the nation

Not all are on board the Ben game manger take...
From CBS Sports

Ben Roethlisberger
PITTSBURGH STEELERS QB
This isn't the Big Ben of old, milking his time in the pocket for all it's worth and putting his body in harm's way just for the sake of a big play. This Big Ben is getting the ball out at an extremely fast clip, relying on his play-makers out wide, and almost never letting the pressure get to him. Pittsburgh is undefeated in large part because of his quietly dominant return.

tenor.gif

Got my Polamalu jersey on in honor of one of the best plays in football- that happened to be against the Titans. Polamalu jumps over the pile and sacks the **** QB. Thing of beauty.

Got my Polamalu jersey on in honor of one of the best plays in football- that happened to be against the Titans. Polamalu jumps over the pile and sacks the **** QB. Thing of beauty.
I'm wearing my away Hines Ward jersey. I expect great blocking and a 10+ win margin!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

That video is blocked by the NFL!!! What the ****?

Henry is a tough match up. I think Spillane will hold his own. A win today and we beat a playoff bound team on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Positive I took from Spillane last week is he genuinely wraps up his tackle. If he maintains his gap discipline and doesn’t sell out and wrap up like he did he can slow Henry down

Let’s go guys!!!!!