• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -titans game day thread. #gamemanager

I'll take the win but that ***** chick official tried to give it to them. How the **** do they let her call a late hit on that play when her view was blocked and she was down the field. That was a terrible call. Ben had horrible luck today with the tips and batted passes. He played way better than 3 int's makes it look. The D completely fell apart in the 2nd half. No pressure and no coverage. Spillane played pretty damn well.. Glad his injury appears to be nothing since he came back after it.

Totally agree TD. BC shouldn't be anywhere near the field unless she bought a ticket.

The Titans got every lucky bounce in this game- The wide right was due.

This is how I feel... they got a metric ton of bounces, didn’t get the last... but juju isn’t good enough to force ball to... they used claypool as a decoy... they didn’t use Washington at all...

This is how I feel... they got a metric ton of bounces, didn’t get the last... but juju isn’t good enough to force ball to... they used claypool as a decoy... they didn’t use Washington at all...

I don't think any if our receivers are good enough to force it.

On the plus side, my dinner is ready to put in the oven....and cold beer awaits me. And Josh is OK. I told my brother I didn’t care the outcome as I was driving to the wreck scene and talking to the cops freezing my *** off.

I'll take the win but that ***** chick official tried to give it to them. How the **** do they let her call a late hit on that play when her view was blocked and she was down the field. That was a terrible call. Ben had horrible luck today with the tips and batted passes. He played way better than 3 int's makes it look. The D completely fell apart in the 2nd half. No pressure and no coverage. Spillane played pretty damn well.. Glad his injury appears to be nothing since he came back after it.

I was very concerned when Spillane went off- It Sucks to have multiple injuries at the same position......

Guys I’m sorry- Josh got into a wreck and I had to get him. He got T boned. The car is ****** but he’s ok. I missed the whole second half.

sorry about the car, but taht can be replaced. So glad Josh is okay.

Reactions: JMM
So glad Josh is okay.

Yeah holy **** Lyn, thank God he's okay and you guys get to celebrate that and a Steelers win. And if he got t-boned, their insurance has to pay.

If we’re counting lucky bounces, I would say we got a couple on Claypool’s fumble & Conner’s fumble.

Yeah holy **** Lyn, thank God he's okay and you guys get to celebrate that and a Steelers win. And if he got t-boned, their insurance has to pay.

She’s uninsured, with a suspended license and fled the scene.

UNG! **** luck. She gonna get lit up by a judge, but doesn't help you. Hopes your insurance will cover and not force higher coverage on you

Amen on the blond pony tail and her counter part across the field was no better.. We deserved one break in the second half and came on the next to final play WIDEEEEEE

Sounds like you got the information to track her down. Depending on what state you’re in; you can recoup some money (most ppl don’t know this so it goes unclaimed) but all damage liability goes against your own insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

A win is a win. I’ll take it, no matter how ******. Just wish I could have seen it. It’s all good. 6-0 feels nice.

Not sure what state you are in, but usually carriers have an uninsured motorists coverage. You may want to check to be sure. In CA where I am, we have uninsured motorists coverage for any bodily injury and then a deductible waiver for collision, meaning you don't have to pay a deductible for getting the vehicle fixed.

Sucks that's what happened and that she fled the scene. Hopefully she gets hers, what should be coming to her. Nothing more irritating than that type of ****.

Not sure what state you are in, but usually carriers have an uninsured motorists coverage. You may want to check to be sure. In CA where I am, we have uninsured motorists coverage for any bodily injury and then a deductible waiver for collision, meaning you don't have to pay a deductible for getting the vehicle fixed.

Sucks that's what happened and that she fled the scene. Hopefully she gets hers, what should be coming to her. Nothing more irritating than that type of ****.

KS is a no fault state...so I’m not quite what that means. I’ll know tomorrow. It’s a **** show for sure.. judging by past experience here, nothing will happen to her.������