• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Browns pick-em thread #bounceback

Steelers - 24
Clowns - 20
Watt - 3 sacks (Watt will be on a mission after the comments their tackle made about knowing how to stop him)
Team - 5 sacks

Last edited:
Browns win
Stillers lose

Last week was so bad, stillers may not win a game. Meanwhile the Browns beat the bungles and Burrow. Change my mind.

Browns win
Stillers lose

Last week was so bad, stillers may not win a game. Meanwhile the Browns beat the bungles and Burrow. Change my mind.
Just one game, the only game. Now if you string numerous games like that together, then you have a real trend and a real problem.

I believe they have a real problem,it's just not player related. We'll get to find out shortly.

Browns 24
Steelers 17

TJ 1.5
Total 2

I'm guessing the browns don't pass allot and learned from getting away from their running game. Watson has been less than accurate but is mobile, both of these factors will limit Watt and company's sack total.

We bounce back like a dead cat hitting the floor. Browns 28 Steelers 13 with our TD in garbage time. TJ gets 2 sacks on Watson, 1 on the backup that's playing by the end of the game.

Most concerned I've been with week two game. Didn't expect much last year. I expect playoffs this year. 0-2 @ home and division loss looks bad.

Most concerned I've been with week two game. Didn't expect much last year. I expect playoffs this year. 0-2 @ home and division loss looks bad.
Damn right it would. I feel the exact same way.

That is the epitome of a lot of seasons where they look like they have their **** together to realize quickly they don't. Then it goes from thinking possible play off participation to just zooming in on each game and expecting little.

Only because I never go to the dark side....

Stillers 15
Stains 14

TJ 2 sacks
Team total 3

Added bonus: Boz with 5

HellA bonus, BOZ gets 5 sacks;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Salute the nation

Massage therapist, Helmet swinger, running with a Chubb, factory of sadness……………………….. 17

non-losing season, small hands, ONLY 1 Hayward, Mount Washington, Fighting Pickett twice……. 23

TJ WATT———— 1.5 sack

Team, including offense & ST’s————- 4

Things should look a little different this game than last. Our Coaching needs to step up and have it show they are taking the start of the season seriously.

TJ may get the chance to go ballistic in this one but with them running so much, I don’t think the sacks will add up, close.

Salute the nation

Predicting a nail-biter with the good guys coming out on top...

Steelers - 24
Stains - 20
Watt gets 3 sacks again this week
Team tallies 5 for the night

Who the heck is even playing for us this week? Looks like we will be missing multiple key pieces on both the O and D.

I feel the way Watson holds ball if they get them into passing situations TJ will get a Forced Fumble. Highsmith MUST play up to his contract tonight.

Brahns - 27
Stillers - 9

TJ with 2 sacks

Team gets 4 total sacks

I feel the way Watson holds ball if they get them into passing situations TJ will get a Forced Fumble. Highsmith MUST play up to his contract tonight.
Highsmith won't have the same sized matchup as he had in week one. Hopefully he and many other bounce back with a better showing.