• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

He took a major pay cut when Tommy took over his #1 broadcasting spot. Times are tough.

Based on a piece by Andrew Marchand of The New York Post back in February, Olsen will go from earning $10 million a year to $3 million a year. That's a 70-percent decrease in pay for the former tight end and Emmy Award-winning color commentator.
Big paycut, but dont feel too bad for someone making 3 mil / yr announcing sports

He took a major pay cut when Tommy took over his #1 broadcasting spot. Times are tough.

Based on a piece by Andrew Marchand of The New York Post back in February, Olsen will go from earning $10 million a year to $3 million a year. That's a 70-percent decrease in pay for the former tight end and Emmy Award-winning color commentator.
A lot of people hyped up Olsen as a premiere color commentator last year. I always thought he was a C-level guy.

Does Watt really need a breather after 6 plays?

I see the D is already in post season form.

Nice tackle of TJ

I would be amazed if we do not go 3 and out. AMAZED!!!!