• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Jacksonville pick 'em thread.

Steelers 30
Jags 10

Pickens 150
Like many, I don't have a clue what outcome to expect with this team so while sitting on the toilet I came up with this beauty

Steelers 30
Jags 10

Pickens 150
Like many, I don't have a clue what outcome to expect with this team so while sitting on the toilet I came up with this beauty

I’d hope you let it “plop” down and not pick it up———————- ?

Salute the nation

Little gold towel, diaper city USA, X-Division foe, pretty boy QB needs pulverized————— 23

4-n-2 need no excuse, TJ & Alex need a game, fighting Pickett does 3TDs, no taunting——-27

Pickens::::::::::::::::: 92.5:::::::::::: 14 TDs::::::::::::::::: 18–-99 yard receptions::::::: 3–21 yard receptions.

Salute the nation

Might have to change my pick. Looks like most of our CB's are now questionable.
Yeah I think three out of four experienced are hobbling including Pierre. I am thinking two of them will be able to suit up but yeah there might be a few surprise field contributers.

Let down game J-ville 34 Steelers 20; Pickens for 85 yards

A solid run D and a leaky pass D so you know Tomlin is gonna outsmart them and gameplan running Najee and Warren into a wall of defenders for the first 3 quarters. You know the opposite of what makes sense.
Jacksonville has our number, but we get the ugliest of wins.
17-13

They're talking a lot of **** in jagoffville. As if they have ever won anything ever.
They have one more win over the Steelers than the Steelers have over them. So they don't own dick.

Stuff their run and your chances of winning are very high.

This is the game to find out who you really are.

Steelers 27
Jagoffs 20

Washington 38 yards 1 TD

Pickens 187 1 TD

They're talking a lot of **** in jagoffville. As if they have ever won anything ever.
They have one more win over the Steelers than the Steelers have over them. So they don't own dick.

Stuff their run and your chances of winning are very high.

This is the game to find out who you really are.

Steelers 27
Jagoffs 20

Washington 38 yards 1 TD

Pickens 187 1 TD

Hopefully the Steelers are up to that run stopping task as they haven't done too well stopping anything overall.

For me I hope that pressure stays consistent on Lawrence and if they copy Houston's approach they can ummm adjust.

Hopefully the Steelers are up to that run stopping task as they haven't done too well stopping anything overall.

For me I hope that pressure stays consistent on Lawrence and if they copy Houston's approach they can ummm adjust.

Well their fans are calling the game a light practice for
them..haha. I'm taking notes. Should the Steelers prevail. I'll be having a lot of fun ******* with them.

This is one of two games on the schedule I circled when it came out. For teams I'd like to see them absolutely buzzsaw. The other is the pats******.

A solid run D and a leaky pass D so you know Tomlin is gonna outsmart them and gameplan running Najee and Warren into a wall of defenders for the first 3 quarters. You know the opposite of what makes sense.
Jacksonville has our number, but we get the ugliest of wins.
17-13
From what I’ve seen, it’s supposed to be raining throughout the game. A good running game would seem to be a plus. Unfortunately, the Steelers don’t have that.

294616619ba37acedbd46a0ea572a7eb.jpg

The wheels fall off.
Long haired ugly chick QB avoids the sacks, makes plays afterward.
Etienne 100 yards +.
Our impotent offense remains, but a couple nice plays here and there.
Minkah saves 5 TDs in run support (as usual).
I hope I'm wrong.

Jags, 36-13.
Pickens 71 yards.