• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Packers prediction thread:

The Packers lead the all-time series 20 wins to 16. The last meeting in 2021, the Packers won by 10. Of course the most important meeting was in Super Bowl XLV, the Packers won that as well.

Sunday should be a good watch. Steelers favored, as the home team always gets 3 points for being at home.

The Packers should have a better record than the 3-5 they sit at. Gave away games to both the Raiders and Falcons.

No excuses, but that Packers have been nailed with injuries all season. I understand all teams have injuries, but we are discussing the 3-5 record and the reasons for it. Merely explaining the record. You can miss me with any attempted smack talk Steelers fans.

I'm not "GB Pack" who posts on multiple teams message boards saying how much better every team is than the Packers. This individual is mentally not all there and is looking for friends online. If you enjoy that sort of thing, go read the fake Packers fan saying how the Packers suck and the Steelers are great.

I am an actual Packers fan, I hope to see a good game Sunday. Ian Eagle & Charles Davis on the call for CBS. This means it will be a no sound game for me. Charles Davis is the worst without question.

Packers-23
Steelers-20

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

Last edited:
The Packers lead the all-time series 20 wins to 16. The last meeting in 2021, the Packers won by 10. Of course the most important meeting was in Super Bowl XLV, the Packers won that as well.

Sunday should be a good watch. Steelers favored, as the home team always gets 3 points for being at home.

The Packers should have a better record than the 3-5 they sit at. Gave away games to both the Raiders and Falcons.

No excuses, but that Packers have been nailed with injuries all season. I understand all teams have injuries, but we are discussing the 3-5 record and the reasons for it. Merely explaining the record. You can miss me with any attempted smack talk Steelers fans.

I'm not "GB Pack" who posts on multiple teams message boards saying how much better every team is than the Packers. This individual is mentally not all there and is looking for friends online. If you enjoy that sort of thing, go read the fake Packers fan saying how the Packers suck and the Steelers are great.

I am an actual Packers fan, I hope to see a good game Sunday. Ian Eagle & Charles Davis on the call for CBS. This means it will be a no sound game for me. Charles Davis is the worst without question.

Packers-23
Steelers-20

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Peckers suck di.c.k, and so do you. Feckoff, khunt

I don't care this isn't a conversation thread, go about your merry way.
I hate to break this to you little one, but you have zero control on what is posted here.

Go whine to "Omar" about his actual "troll" posts in the thread you started and have zero control over.

I hate to break this to you little one, but you have zero control on what is posted here.

Go whine to "Omar" about his actual "troll" posts in the thread you started and have zero control over.
he doesn't but I do

all these non game prediction comments can be made elsewhere

I think the Steelers will somehow play about 7 minutes of good offensive football and manage to bullshitt their way to a win. That said, I could see the Packers struggling offense look like the 2013 Broncos today too so there’s that.

Steelers 16

Packers 15

Steelers 13 yards 1Q

A cheesehead troll, Love that Int., Lambeau is a Corporate field ……………………………………15

The Fighting Pickett / WATT / Pickens, add in all the A-List players and coaches, O’Canada……. 25

115 offensive yards, not to be confused with McFarlands 132 return yards & yes all in the first quarter.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Good guys 31 bad guys 21 66 yards in the 1st.

This should be one that Steeler fans can enjoy. which scares me

KP channels Big Ben and both DJ & Pickens catch TD’s…Over 400 yards of offense for the first time in forever..

Steelers 34
Packers 17

111 1st Quarter yards…

Give an update on the correct predictions.

Give an update on the correct predictions.
I will probably tomorrow. Anesthesia is still kicking in strong.

Seemed a little demanding was that your intent? I will assume no...

Just wanted to see who the soothsayers are.

I will probably tomorrow. Anesthesia is still kicking in strong.

Seemed a little demanding was that your intent? I will assume no...

WTF, This is a time to give you sheeet as obviously,...... you have none in yaz----------------- :jump::juggle::llama:

Salute the nation

WTF, This is a time to give you sheeet as obviously,...... you have none in yaz----------------- :jump::juggle::llama:

Salute the nation
Just ate a Texas roadhouse burger to see if the hype matched my taste buds. Ol girls' dad loves them. So there is some developing for tomorrow.

😁

Thought it was good but I think I have unfair burger standards. Still waiting for one to blow me away...