• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Raiders pick em thread.

Raiders 16
Steelers 6

Najee rushes for 46 yards

Canaduh is fired before the sun comes up on Monday morning and we all collectively cream our jeans
Talk about both sides of the coin. I would be mad for the loss and happy for Canada's exit. That might even overall feel like a win as I sit there in my stew.

I'm picking a Parlay:
25 Steelers fans arrested by LVMPD.
The price gouge is gonna be Epic. (Enjoy the 6 dollar coffee)
The Steelers win in OT.

Raiders 20
Steelers 16

Harris run for 27 yards.

Steelers 27

Raiders 20

Najee runs for 94 yards

Pittsburgh 30
Oakland, LA, Oakland, Las Vegas 17

Harris 77 yards

It's not like I'm wagering on it.

Almost feels like the first game with how the last two games ended.
We seem to struggle again Raiders, but it is time.
Steelers17 Raiders 14

I have gone back and forth about picking. I can't see a way that we win this, but if I pick like a homer, no way we win. If I predict a loss, we might win. I just have mojo like that. So, here goes.

Raiders 27
Us 17

Steelers - 27
Raiders - 20

Najee redeems himself and the running game by getting 83 on the ground with a RTD, plus another 27 in the air.

Prime time game - advantage Steelers; Raiders away game - advantage Raiders. Maybe the fact they are in a closer time zone will help. I'm calling Raiders 21 Steelers 15, highest scoring offensive output this year but no Defensive TDs this week. Najee for a whopping 45 yards.

I have gone back and forth about picking. I can't see a way that we win this, but if I pick like a homer, no way we win. If I predict a loss, we might win. I just have mojo like that. So, here goes.

Raiders 27
Us 17
Najee gets 54 yds

Steelers 13
raiders 19
Harris 84 yds. Most of it on one play.
Steelers playing like crap and losing on the west coast > Steelers playing and winning in prime time on the road.

Steelers get some scoring (not sure if offense or defense). Given that LV isn't technically all the way on the coast I think the Steelers play better than their west coast games by 25.5555%, repeating of course. In the end, the Steelers win and the fandom cheers ... FIRE CANADA.

Steelers: 27 (WUT?)
Raiders: 20

Najee: 79 yards on the ground.

Someone please leave Canada drunk and naked in a seedy bar and send pics to the Steelers.

Steelers, 20-17.
Najee 60 yards

Defense sets up or scores the TDs.... for both teams