• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Skins Game Thread

And that is how you allow 10 points in 5 minutes and they are within a score. 10 yard cushion...it always works.

That's the bull you get when you take your foot off the gas ...

two drives the D laid down and now two back to back scores

I understand the lead, but here's hoping they keep coming after Cousins. No reason to get off the throttle.
But we always do. I ***** about it every year. Its one thing I love about Belichick, foot on the throat, run up the ******* score, take a **** on their couch and go home.

That's ok, just gives Ben and the O a reason to come out firing again.

Davis blew that tackle. Washington seems to have figured our 8 man Zone

No killer on the sidelines. Anywhere on the staff. The players need to just send the house once on their own. it's a joke.

Damn.... Really???

That's ok, just gives Ben and the O a reason to come out firing again.

Really? And one mistake and it's a tie game. This game should be over. D went 10 yard cushion and allowed a FG. Offense goes conservative with back to back runs and dink pass and goes out. D comes out vanilla again and allows a TD. Now it's a game when it could have been over.

Nice run back from Toussaint

But we always do. I ***** about it every year. Its one thing I love about Belichick, foot on the throat, run up the ******* score, take a **** on their couch and go home.

No ****. I don't get it, they were ready to quit. Now it's a game again.

Nice awareness by Ben

If we are going to rush 3 or 4 and still leave guys open, we might as well blitz

This is the **** that's frustrating year after year, get a comfortable lead and then let the other team right back in late in the game. I know its been said a million time but it really would be nice to ba able to sit back and watch them pad the stats and score when they jump out to a big lead, not sit on the edge of your ******* seat chewing your damn nails.

Damn I thought Ben was sacked there! Way to make something out of nothing.

Williams with the nice cut-back

This is the **** that's frustrating year after year, get a comfortable lead and then let the other team right back in late in the game. I know its been said a million time but it really would be nice to ba able to sit back and watch them pad the stats and score when they jump out to a big lead, not sit on the edge of your ******* seat chewing your damn nails.
^^^

Part of being a Steeler fan..

AB on sidelines...are we running it now?

Nice drive here though, their defense is spent. Play smart, get a score and end it.