• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Skins Game Thread

Good enough D. If we were in Washington's shoes I'd be feeling not so great.

They should be smacking us and we're only one score from the lead. I'll take it.

I think the team has been on the 3-4 most of the time, causing a LB to cover a WR or TE often

Well Coach T, you've done it again.

You've manufactured an emergency!

(Yes, I understand a 6 point deficit does not an emergency make... the point is once again the team comes out flatter than ****.)

What did you expect. Lucky for us Cousins has been shaky

Well Coach T, you've done it again.

You've manufactured an emergency!

(Yes, I understand a 6 point deficit does not an emergency make... the point is once again the team comes out flatter than ****.)

All kidding aside, nobody who watches this team thought we had anyone who could guard Reed or Jackson. The offense is down a ton of weapons too. The issue isn't coaching tonight. So far.

Well ****!

great heads up play by Pouncey, he saved Ben's *** there

Just got back from my fitness class.....turned on the TV to see the INT by Ben. Looks like we are starting out slow and stupid, as per the norm.

All kidding aside, nobody who watches this team thought we had anyone who could guard Reed or Jackson. The offense is down a ton of weapons too. The issue isn't coaching tonight. So far.

This is the SN logical comments have no place here

AB with a huge catch and first down!

We are missing Heath Miller. The new Wr's are messing up. Brown likely doubled. As I feared.

Okay now time to get rid of the jitters and win this game

Williams is running a bit conservative. Hit that hole

nice play - Jesse James with a first