• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stifle yourself Edith

https://nypost.com/2020/10/01/senat...oena-facebook-twitter-google-ceos-to-testify/

Uh-oh, the (D)ims supported the move. I suspected twitter and fakebook had ****** up.

Once you determine content, you are no longer a platform and instead are a publisher. You can be sued for defamation and for illegal discrimination on the basis of race, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual pref ... uhhh, orientation.

They ****** up big time.

They should be stripped of their protection ASAP.

As dumb as mushroom dick Trump? Nah.

Hahahahahaha, you are one pathetic troll. And freeloader (don't want to leave that little detail out)

Prescott is an awesome city. It reminds me of those beautiful neighborhoods from days past where kids could walk to school, neighbors know each other, people are friendly even to strangers, and where we have room. Lots of room.

Know what it costs to park in downtown Prescott? Nothing. Because places I want to live in don't charge for leaving your car in a spot for a couple of hours.

Visiting Whiskey Row again, are you?

Visiting Whiskey Row again, are you?

I've watched like 50 YouTube videos of Prescott and I actually know of these places (and wish I could visit them).

So I present very specific evidence that Joe Biden illegally sold his office to benefit his crackhead son, is a lying, corrupt scumbag who engaged in extortion, lied about all of it, and you response is ...

"Orange Man Bad."

Yeah, you are soooo worried about Trump asking Ukraine to investigate Biden, but evidence Biden is a criminal? Nothing. Zero. Pathetic. Genuinely sad.

Why do you even care? I mean they faked Bin Ladens death and paid him $152B to keep the killing of Seal Team 6 a secret, so even if true, this is small potatoes by comparison, is it not? And don’t forget Obamagate!

Or maybe you know all of this is a bunch of nonsense?

Has Hiden Biden been at his normal schedule today? Dont't they have a Town Hall or whatever tonite?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I doubt any questions about this will be raised. Thought Trump was supposed to have a competing town hall on NBC as well.

I doubt any questions about this will be raised. Thought Trump was supposed to have a competing town hall on NBC as well.

Wait, so its a controlled town hall? I thought the whole purpose of a town hall was to allow the citizens in attendance to ask questions?

Why do you even care? I mean they faked Bin Ladens death and paid him $152B to keep the killing of Seal Team 6 a secret, so even if true, this is small potatoes by comparison, is it not? And don’t forget Obamagate!

Or maybe you know all of this is a bunch of nonsense?

Do you have actual evidence that the e-mails are untrue?

On the opposite end, I offer:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From an insider not politically connected: The emails in the NY Post story have been verified -- they’re solid. The Vadym Pozharskyi email address has historical data dating back to 2014. Furthermore, it is registered to the address of Burisma.</p>— Adam Housley (@adamhousley) <a href="https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1316546798266191872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh, and dozens of unpublished photographs of Hunter Biden. What, all photo-shopped? Videos of Hunter ******* a girl, probably some hooker. CGI?

We know the source of the e-mails and photos - a computer left in a store in Delaware. This guy says he reported the information to the FBI: John Paul Mac Isaac. Coincidence of coincidences, he runs a computer shop in Delaware.

Com-Store-JACQUI-HEINRICH.jpg

The computer was left for more than 90 days (because Hunter Biden was smoking crack and screwing a stripper in California and forgot). He investigated the material, found information that concerned him, contacted a third-party (probably a lawyer because all beings with the intelligence of a donkey or higher know lawyers are da boss), who CALLED THE FBI, not a newspaper.

Isaac said the man who he believes to be Hunter Biden dropped off three laptops at his store in April 2019, only one of which was salvageable. While repairing the laptop, Isaac said he discovered disturbing material.

The customer did not return for the laptop within 90 days and Isaac could not get in touch with him. Isaac said he first searched the emails by keyword in June or July of 2019.

“If I'm somebody that has no journalistic ability, no detective ability or investigative ability and I was able to find stuff in a short period of time, somebody else should have been able to find something to show,” Isaac said. In September, he contacted an intermediary about the emails. The intermediary then contacted the FBI.

Isaac said the intermediary is an American citizen who he has known for decades, but declined to provide further details about their [sic] identity.

According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it. When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-emails-computer-repair-store-owner-john-paul-mac-isaac

The New York post published a photo of the subpoena provided by the store owner:

Subpoena-GrandJury-redacted.jpg

Subpoena-GrandJury-computerequipment.jpg

The store owner produced the bill for the work - a bill to Hunter Biden:

ComputerRepair-Invoice-Hunter-Biden.jpg

So he set up a computer repair store 10 years ago to set this up, faked e-mails that somehow had the correct e-mail address for some anonymous Burisma guys, somehow had Hunter Biden's e-mail address, somehow has photos and videos of Hunter Biden never before seen, faked a subpoena, faked a bill. Is that your story?

Oh, and this: if the NY Post has not authenticated this information, they would be sued into oblivion. The photos and e-mails are real.

Stop being an insufferable prick for two minutes - ****, one minute - and post something substantive showing the e-mails are fake. What we have so far buries your guy. ******* BURIES him.

Oh man. You want evidence and some sort of realscape (I don't care that's not a word), you liberals are absolute ******* toast.

Yeah, and I forgot to mention ...

Has Hunter Biden denied these are his e-mails and photographs?

iu

Wtf is going on in the world. First CnN wolf crushes drunk *****, now NYT outing a dim. Are we in upside down world or they knowing the cancel is coming for them

Wtf is going on in the world. First CnN wolf crushes drunk *****, now NYT outing a dim. Are we in upside down world or they knowing the cancel is coming for them

My take? They fear Trump is going to win, and they are going to have hell to pay for the garbage they have been foisting the past four years.

Prescott is an awesome city. It reminds me of those beautiful neighborhoods from days past where kids could walk to school, neighbors know each other, people are friendly even to strangers, and where we have room. Lots of room.

Know what it costs to park in downtown Prescott? Nothing. Because places I want to live in don't charge for leaving your car in a spot for a couple of hours.

Also it's the home of Embry-Riddle West. Go Flying Eagles

Giuliani: Hunter Biden Info, Photos Will ‘Shock the Hell out of You’

Friday on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, provided some insight into emails linking Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President and 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, to business in Ukraine and China.

Giuliani outlined that he and his lawyer were sent the younger Biden’s hard drive, which he said was then authenticated. He advised the “confidential information” and photos contained in the hard drive are “disgusting” and will “shock the hell out of you.”

“It’s authentic as hell,” Giuliani emphasized. “Some of those pictures on it can only have come from him. And I will tell you why I know it for sure. I have about 10 pieces of confidential information nobody knows except me and Hunter Biden. Kept it that way. You know, I investigated cases for 50 years. Every one of those hits the mark.

He continued, “I have an anonymous source that reports on a meeting at the State Department, which would violate the Foreign Agent Registration Act. And Hunter Biden was taken in the back door and kept off the books. The gentleman who was involved in it and who told me about it had the date. He’s had that for a year and a half. That very date shows up in his emails. There are five emails setting up that appointment that date, that exact time. I’ve got five of those if anybody cares to examine. They are not even disputing it. This is Hunter Biden’s emails, texts and really, the photographs will shock the hell out of you. Those photographs are disgusting, and they make him a national security risk for the United States of America because every photograph I have, China has plus a lot more. They reveal federal crimes, they reveal disgusting sexual behavior, and then they reveal sexual behavior, and then they reveal numerous times where he has totally gone on crack, which means he spent most of the last five years on crack, and who would pay this man $2 much less $10 million if is he a crack addict?”

This reminds me of the old saying, If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

If the MSM closes their eyes and shuts their mouth on this story, will it make a sound?

I figure the NYTs will come to the rescue. They'll invent some little sweet little tidbit about Trump that will change the focus from the Bidens to Trump.

I will wait to see if in fact the evidence supports claims that Hunter was doinking kids and daddy used his leverage to tell the FBI to leave it alone.

Right now that's just a claim, a rumor. Unlike Russian hoaxers, I wait for evidence - like the e-mails showing that Hunter was paid a bunch of money by a Ukrainian petroleum company for access to his dad, got that access and very likely that access resulted in the VP using his authority to get a prosecutor to back off of investigating the company, and Sleepy Joe's multi-million dollar deals with China in 2017.

Huh, funny how I presented evidence showing that the actions I detailed above are supported by a myriad of evidence, asked for contrary EVIDENCE from Flog. Zero evidence from Flog so far. Seems he decided to hide out with Tibs until the mainstream media can find the latest Trump outrage, something about him wearing brown socks with black shoes.

Just remember the apple does not fall far from the tree.

If I were the Trump campaign, I would start airing commercials showing the clip of Joe Biden bragging about how he'd gotten the prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold a billion dollars of aid. THEN let Joe claim he never said/did that. I've seen the clip as I imagine you guys have and there is virtually no room for interpretation.