• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stillers have issues

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Pickett says they gotta study more. Najee calls out the O-line.
Trai E. Says Canada needs to be fired.

This team is gettin called out from inside and out. The Rooneys need to really, really take a look at the team they own, and guys they write checks to, and make some changes.

Tomlin must be replaced. No experienced coaches want to work under him. Only if it's a last resort. ( o-line coach, Flores). New regime is needed. More Tomlin = more losses.

Najee is 100% right, He is doing everything he can, and he is the worst starting runningback in the league. Yet Tomlin keeps playing him despite being outperformed every week by journeyman Jaylen Warren. Tomlin needs to be held accountable.
The media, the fans, the fantasy football community have all woken up and realized Najee is not a good RB.

Najee is not a leader, no team captain throws teammates under the bus to the media no matter what.

This is the start of a coach losing his team. 2 or 3 more losses right after the bye and Tomlin will have lost the team. If they lose the 1st 2 after the bye (very possible against a scrappy Saints team and then the Bungholes) all **** with the players will hit the fan. If they hit 2-8, they will be one loss from pretty much being eliminated from the playoffs already.

Tomlin must be replaced. No experienced coaches want to work under him. Only if it's a last resort. ( o-line coach, Flores). New regime is needed. More Tomlin = more losses.
3 playoff wins in 11 years and I guarantee if Shades is here for 11 more we’ll have at most 3 more playoff wins.

3 playoff wins in 11 years and I guarantee if Shades is here for 11 more we’ll have at most 3 more playoff wins.
I am thinking 1 if by chance their coach and first and second string QB was out with the flu. Mixed in with the whole team (Steelers) being entirely healthy and rested.

wow, even slash is on the dark side lately
I was thinking the same thing. Pretty unusual for him, but, the eyes see what they see on the field and the ears hear what they hear in pressers.

Has anyone figured out who Boz was talking about when he was walking to the locker room? (It ain't because of you) comment.

I am thinking 1 if by chance their coach and first and second string QB was out with the flu. Mixed in with the whole team (Steelers) being entirely healthy and rested.
2 of his 4 playoff wins were against backup quarterbacks, so I’m saying there’s a chance.

I f we come out of the bye flat, I can't understand this Ronney not getting involved. There does need to be a shake up, will Tomlin see this and act this week? New game out there and a lot of young leaders, maybe it is time A new group is brought in as coaches.

You think we have issues? This team isn’t even close to being good. We have issues at OL, RB, CB, ILB, & QB. Then to make matters worse we have issues with coaching from top to bottom. We have missed on several drafts in the past 5 years and it’s finally showing. I would honestly be fine with blowing the whole thing up. Everyone is tired of the same old mediocrity that is Tomlin. I will also that Colbert really missed a lot in the past 5 years drafts and put this team in a difficult spot that lacks talent.

I wouod have been fine with a lot of this if they would have clearly signaled they were rebuilding. Instead they put bubble gum on the broken drywall (I stole that from another poster) and wrote a bunch of **** contracts. Tomlin needs to be gone.

Unfortunately I don’t think we will see any changes during the season with coaches.
After the season yes I think Canada will be gone then Tomlin will have his built in scapegoat once again.
Rooney thinks he has a top tier coach in Tomlin that everyone wants and wouldn’t dare fire him. In fact don’t be surprised if Rooney doesn’t extend him again beyond 2024.

Thread title: Stillers Have Issues

giphy.gif

Blowouts get me edgy.😅
I find you to be fairly in the middle. You like all of us want to see wins but are realistic about this team. I think a lot of people are going to wake the **** up about what this team has been for a long time in the next 6 weeks or so.

HHHmmmm, seems I may have seen this before.............................................

Salute the nation

Unfortunately I don’t think we will see any changes during the season with coaches.
After the season yes I think Canada will be gone then Tomlin will have his built in scapegoat once again.
Rooney thinks he has a top tier coach in Tomlin that everyone wants and wouldn’t dare fire him. In fact don’t be surprised if Rooney DOESN'T extend him again beyond 2024.

I still think that is a 50 / 50 chance. Once the season has played out then there may be better odds of a no sign extension.

Salute the nation

I f we come out of the bye flat, I can't understand this Ronney not getting involved. There does need to be a shake up, will Tomlin see this and act this week? New game out there and a lot of young leaders, maybe it is time A new group is brought in as coaches.
I would be shocked if we can win 1 of the two games after the bye. The Saints have a pretty good D and have been scoring even though they don't know who the QB is from week to week and I see no way we beat the Bungholes twice this season even though they will still be without Chase. If we do end up losing both games, I do believe Tomlin will have lost the team based the rumblings we are already hearing. 2-8 would pretty much mean the season is officially done.

2-6 with no QB, no run game, receivers that struggle to catch, a **** OL, an over rated/also over paid D, no leadership and crap coaching…we’re already done

We don’t need to get to any more losses to affirm that