• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stillers Vs Iggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without being hit Jones threw into triple coverage and it still would have been intercepted.

I have no faith in Jessie James. He just seems weak and I don't even think he offers much in the pass game.

Well, I am on my 4th shot...I am taking 1 shot for every INT throw by Landry. He keeps this up I will be **** faced in no time.

Rodgers looks very good as a slot man and punt return guy. More reliable than Coates too

I am thankful for this. Time to look come cuts for another qb, especially with BG being hurt. We are not going to cut LJ this year, next year he is gone and must start a new search for a backup/future. ****, PS I know but damn we have given LJ all kinds of chances to step up and he has proven time and time again he can't.

Lol I have no more words.. but I am impressed with our defense to only be down 7-0 with Jones throwing 4 picks.

Defense held up great. Offense? Eh I expect the flood gates to open during regular season play

We are in biiiiig ******* trouble if big ben goes down. The man has been in the league 4 years, and ain't learned a ******* thing!!

AV Looks better at left tackle this game.

James can't block at all

Do we have any pass rush?

We are in biiiiig ******* trouble if big ben goes down. The man has been in the league 4 years, and ain't learned a ******* thing!!

Has it been four years? I think two. Regardless, the backup QB situation looks ******

Have a good night Steeler Nation. I am enjoying a few brews tonight. Landry Jones the liver killer

How the **** do you throw 4 picks in a half???

Water is wet, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.