• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stocks already collapsed in 6 out of top 8 economies

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
It won't keep bouncing back forever. At some point, it's gonna go down hard. And that time could be right now.

DOW down 611 right now.

It's all built on a house of cards. Companies cannot sustain this artificial growth. They aren't making profit and stock prices can't maintain the ruse forever.

The globalists are pulling the levers to keep things looking OK. It's all a ruse.

And you are about to find that out sooner or later. Don't blame me when it happens and you did nothing.

Companies are sitting on piles of cash, thanks to our fearless leader and tax policies that do everything they can to squash investment and expansion.

Anyone who pulls money out of their 401k right now, unless they need it for retirement income, is a complete moron.

I didn't say pull it. You can keep your 401k in various forms, no one said you have to keep it in the stock market.

That sounds a bit like the stopped watch thing. Not useful as an investing strategy.

Shakes head. You think history is proof of the future. When this thing goes it's gonna be worse than we have ever seen in our lifetime.

And it's been planned and executed. They knew full well what their actions were going to cause. It's being done on purpose.

if it drops a bit more on Monday I am going to buy some

I didn't say pull it. You can keep your 401k in various forms, no one said you have to keep it in the stock market.

So sell your stocks when the market is in a temporary, reactionary free fall? Great idea. You go ahead with that.

Shakes head. You think history is proof of the future. When this thing goes it's gonna be worse than we have ever seen in our lifetime.

And it's been planned and executed. They knew full well what their actions were going to cause. It's being done on purpose.

who is they.

"they" are the group that secretly controls the whole world and decide everything for us clueless ignorant masses

I feel the market will fall to 15,000-16,000 range. Then jump in. I jumped out awhile back at 18,000 and since then it's been hovering from 17,500-18,000. I think when Scotland exits (scexit) the market will fall further. Question is will this be a 2009 or just a speed bump.

So sell your stocks when the market is in a temporary, reactionary free fall? Great idea. You go ahead with that.

Nothing temporary about this one. They are going to have this go bust to sell their hidden agendas. You are about to feel very foolish.

Nothing temporary about this one. They are going to have this go bust to sell their hidden agendas. You are about to feel very foolish.

Pop, you gonna pass that joint or what?

It won't keep bouncing back forever. At some point, it's gonna go down hard. And that time could be right now.

DOW down 611 right now.

It's all built on a house of cards. Companies cannot sustain this artificial growth. They aren't making profit and stock prices can't maintain the ruse forever.

The globalists are pulling the levers to keep things looking OK. It's all a ruse.

And you are about to find that out sooner or later. Don't blame me when it happens and you did nothing.
Dow back near all time high.

Go bury your gold in your backyard POP.

I find people that yell "don't invest in the stock market" are mostly people that don't have money to invest in the first place....

Go bury your gold in your backyard POP.

I find people that yell "don't invest in the stock market" are mostly people that don't have money to invest in the first place....

Keep telling yourself that to reduce your cognitive dissonance. When your 401k is cut in half, come talk to me.

Poop,

This is the perfect thread for you to list your brilliant portfolio strategy.

"What should Heath Evans do?"

So your first two weeks didn't go zactly as you planned, eh?