• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stryker's Inside Slant 12/9 The Sky is Falling!!!

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Team,

The sky is falling!!! Looks like dumping the OC did nothing to fix this sinking ship and the injuries have killed the ability for this team to compete. Trubisky is trash, and our playmaking safety is suspended. I'm here tonight to talk about all of it.

Join me Live at 8:30 and lets hug it out...

www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

he said an article was going to name the Steelers America's Team

wasn't it actually a NFL Films production that first called the cowboys America's Team after Art Rooney said no since they are Pittsburgh's Team

It's like having to talk to Coach every week!

i just love how he 'knows' everyone so he knows better than us!

Though he is great for talking points!
as long as you want to talk about how MT sucks

It's like having to talk to Coach every week!

i just love how he 'knows' everyone so he knows better than us!

Though he is great for talking points!

Are you talking our one and only Coach…….. commonly known as Cooooch ?

Salute the nation

Still running Duh’s high school playbook and obviously the Faulkner and Sullivan team isn’t up for the job either.

Hey Team,

The sky is falling!!! Looks like dumping the OC did nothing to fix this sinking ship and the injuries have killed the ability for this team to compete. Trubisky is trash, and our playmaking safety is suspended. I'm here tonight to talk about all of it.

Join me Live at 8:30 and lets hug it out...

www.youtube.com/SteelerNation
Hey Cope/Stryker/brother...

I missed the broadcast because I've been working 14 hour days the past week; but...

Before I read this thread - I would have proposed a question to you - "What do you think happens IF Coach Tomlin SOMEHOW gets this team to win out the last three games???

I have my popcorn ready waiting on your response and others too.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6ozzY1yruXnCvl9S" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I missed the broadcast because I've been working 14 hour days the past week; but...

Before I read this thread - I would have proposed a question to you - "What do you think happens IF Coach Tomlin SOMEHOW gets this team to win out the last three games???

PoPcorn is easy, It’s the “butter” that becomes the problem————————————-

Salute the nation

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6ozzY1yruXnCvl9S" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

PoPcorn is easy, It’s the “butter” that becomes the problem————————————-

Salute the nation

pffffbwahhahaha! you serious? these last three games?? all of a sudden we need change our minds on coach T because he manages to get this team coached up to win these last 3 games?? (which isn't going to happen, btw)

fuggouddaheaaaa' with that nonsense, Berm

pffffbwahhahaha! you serious? these last three games?? all of a sudden we need change our minds on coach T because he manages to get this team coached up to win these last 3 games?? (which isn't going to happen, btw)

Still running Duh’s high school playbook and obviously the Faulkner and Sullivan team isn’t up for the job either.
Yeah, i would have changed the effing thing on Monday morning and asked the players to figure derivations from 10 plays after a couple of weeks maybe 20 plays MAX.

When i saw Trubidor's first game, i noticed that Sullivan DID throw in a few pretty good concepts but i continued to see plays where you get 3-4 stick routes evenly spaced.

I wonder WHY with guys like Diontae nae nae and Pickens that Faulkner & Sullivan did not sit their ***** more in 12 or 13 personnel and completely feature Austin? Make his *** the Z receiver. Until the other two babies can get their heads out of their *****. That is how you parent.

I knew you'd like that one😂

So much whining and complaining I feel like I'm at a ladies lunch there are 3 games remaining including the final on January 7 I Baltimore with a chance to hurt Ravens seeding. Thats right a win here and the Ravens drop from top seed to 4 or even 5 and a date with Flacco in Cleveland!

So much whining and complaining I feel like I'm at a ladies lunch there are 3 games remaining including the final on January 7 I Baltimore with a chance to hurt Ravens seeding. Thats right a win here and the Ravens drop from top seed to 4 or even 5 and a date with Flacco in Cleveland!
Shuddup, chode