• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Student shoves PC pronoun policy up U of M's ***.

What the hell is preferred pronoun? Is that a thing? Are you saying I have to address a person only how they want to be addressed? Anybody who brings this to my attention from that point on will be referred to as Fuckhead.

Mine would be His Holiness The Black Pope.

That's beautiful, really. He simply and effectively showed how absurd the policy is.

I'd have gone into the Wolverine database and changed my nick name simply to,

Your Master, the One and Only, Funk Masta Tim

If those professors don't address me ever time as "Your Master, the One and Only, Funk Masta," I'll sue. Very millennial of me eh?

That's beautiful, really. He simply and effectively showed how absurd the policy is.

I'd have gone into the Wolverine database and changed my nick name simply to,

Your Master, the One and Only, Funk Masta Tim

If those professors don't address me ever time as "Your Master, the One and Only, Funk Masta," I'll sue. Very millennial of me eh?

Serious question....is this a big enough deal that you could sue at UM? I can't imagine they are off the rails that far.

that was some ninja-level trolling - well done His Majesty

What the hell is preferred pronoun? Is that a thing? Are you saying I have to address a person only how they want to be addressed? Anybody who brings this to my attention from that point on will be referred to as Fuckhead.

Mr. Fuckhead to be formal please.

LongDong Phooey I am.

Lord Royal

Last edited:
Ultimate Warrior

or Nature Boy.

I'm still undecided.

Behold Ye Royal Disrespected the World Over, Knight of Stained Underpants, Ark Steel

I identify with The Game of Thrones. Ser Stryker will do.

Honestly, wouldn't it be easier to just DROP the pronouns?

The Real Mandingo of the Family