• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stuff like this doesn't help

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, declare martial law to seize voting machines. Brilliant. Biden is the next president. Trump is not going to be declared the winner of the 2020 election. Ever. Better start worrying about that January runoff election in Georgia, the 2022 midterms and the 2024 presidential election and how to secure those elections from shenanigans.

Martial law. Give me a break.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...artial-law/ar-BB1bWVAd?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

I love it. Stop the steal. This election was corrupt and anyone with a brain cell knows that Biden did not win legally.

No no no...Martial Law is NOT the answer. This needs to be solved in the courts. People who clamour for Martial Law have never seen the aftermath of insurrectional fighting.

No no no...Martial Law is NOT the answer. This needs to be solved in the courts. People who clamour for Martial Law have never seen the aftermath of insurrectional fighting.

Civil war would be dreadful.

Civil war would be preferable to the loss of the constitution though. If the Democrats get away with this massive voter fraud this time there won’t be a next time, every election from now untill the collapse will be rigged.

Hey Sarge just to remind you your oath was to the Constitution not the government. The Democrats trying to steal this election are the domestic enemies the oath talks about.

Not the martial law where citizens are shot on sight after curfew. Just the seizure of ballots and Dominion machines for an independent audit so the fake votes can be thrown out in the 5 states where the cheating was obvious.

This needs to be solved in the courts.

You mean the courts who are too scared of getting their houses firebombed and their lives destroyed if they rule against these totalitarian thugs?

This just happened to one guy's business for being 'critical' of these scumbags:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A Portland restaurant owner critical of antifa’s mass vandalism on Sandy Blvd. had his business burned down shortly after making the comments. Now investigators are saying the fire was an arson attack. This is the surveillance video: <a href="https://t.co/4sgOdbL3GO">pic.twitter.com/4sgOdbL3GO</a></p>— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1338962377996382208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You can't reason with a radical lunatic. You can't compromise, you can't have any civility, hell you can't even exist if you dare question them. So where does that leave the non-lunatic who just wants their liberties, work, guns & family and just want to be left alone?

Let's go full dictator.

I think the first step in correcting massive voter fraud is proving massive voter fraud.

You're confused on who the actual dictators are here.

Not the martial law where citizens are shot on sight after curfew. Just the seizure of ballots and Dominion machines for an independent audit so the fake votes can be thrown out in the 5 states where the cheating was obvious.

Antrim county in MI, after a forensic audit, found voter fraud/irregularities in upwards of almost 70%. Heard Maricopa county in AZ is starting a forensic audit as well. I hope others are soon to follow.

If everything was on the up and up, these audits shouldn't be an issue to anyone.

Antrim county in MI, after a forensic audit, found voter fraud/irregularities in upwards of almost 70%. Heard Maricopa county in AZ is starting a forensic audit as well. I hope others are soon to follow.

If everything was on the up and up, these audits shouldn't be an issue to anyone.

Verifying that votes are legitimate is racist.

Reactions: wig
You mean the courts who are too scared of getting their houses firebombed and their lives destroyed if they rule against these totalitarian thugs?

This just happened to one guy's business for being 'critical' of these scumbags:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A Portland restaurant owner critical of antifa’s mass vandalism on Sandy Blvd. had his business burned down shortly after making the comments. Now investigators are saying the fire was an arson attack. This is the surveillance video: <a href="https://t.co/4sgOdbL3GO">pic.twitter.com/4sgOdbL3GO</a></p>— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1338962377996382208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You can't reason with a radical lunatic. You can't compromise, you can't have any civility, hell you can't even exist if you dare question them. So where does that leave the non-lunatic who just wants their liberties, work, guns & family and just want to be left alone?

Yes, Those courts. Corrupt and as impractical as the system is, we are a nation of laws. As such, depending on the rules within your State, you have the right to shoot these ****'s in the face when you and your domain are threatened. If you want to be left alone, shut your yap and dont antagonize them. Or, buy property in the middle of nowhere. i dont care. But wanting martial law is craziness.

Yes, Those courts. Corrupt and as impractical as the system is, we are a nation of laws. As such, depending on the rules within your State, you have the right to shoot these ****'s in the face when you and your domain are threatened. If you want to be left alone, shut your yap and dont antagonize them. Or, buy property in the middle of nowhere. i dont care. But wanting martial law is craziness.

That post wasn't advocating martial law as much as it was highlighting the impotence of our court systems because they're afraid of these lunatics. That's pretty bad, in this country, is it not? Look, I know it's over. The Republicans pretty much folded over because they have no spine and the courts have shown the same.

So I asked you, what do we do? And shutting our yaps as to not antagonize them is foolish in that you've seen what they'll still do to those who submit. In fact, it just emboldens them. We just going to kneel to Zod now?

Yes, Those courts. Corrupt and as impractical as the system is, we are a nation of laws.

Only some of us are. Law abiding folk against PROVEN anarchists. It's hardly a legal system battle anymore.

To.do.nothing is to allow this to continue.

Only some of us are. Law abiding folk against PROVEN anarchists. It's hardly a legal system battle anymore.

To.do.nothing is to allow this to continue.

So, what do we do? Take up arms and flood government buildings? Counter Antifa Rallies and mow them down in cold blood while the press and cell phone warriors record the event?

Reactions: wig
So, what do we do? Take up arms and flood government buildings? Counter Antifa Rallies and mow them down in cold blood while the press and cell phone warriors record the event?

No yet. But in the meantime, we take all the reasonable actions needed to restore your vote to its rightful place, where it matters. At this point, it does not matter.

Expose them for the liars and cheaters that they are. Audit the votes and show the proof.

This ^^^....leave no stone unturned. We are dealing with a group that does not follow any rules. They also have the media and technology in their pocket.

Expose them for the liars and cheaters that they are. Audit the votes and show the proof.

No yet. But in the meantime, we take all the reasonable actions needed to restore your vote to its rightful place, where it matters. At this point, it does not matter.

Okay, you've answered the "what", but "how" do we do this? We've already established that the courts are corrupt, The media either wont report it or underplays the events and whistleblowers are conspiracy theorists.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I've been playing this out in my head on how to go about this. I'm looking for suggestions. All I know is that Martial law isn't the answer.

This ^^^....leave no stone unturned. We are dealing with a group that does not follow any rules. They also have the media and technology in their pocket.

Okay, you've answered the "what", but "how" do we do this? We've already established that the courts are corrupt, The media either wont report it or underplays the events and whistleblowers are conspiracy theorists.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I've been playing this out in my head on how to go about this. I'm looking for suggestions. All I know is that Martial law isn't the answer.

And we know investigations lead to nobody going to jail ever.

As long as people are comfortable and still eating all is well. **** 2020 has to be one of the most uncomfortable years ever. All kinds of unconstitutional tyrannical **** goes down all year. Mobs destroying, killing and taking over territory, with the blessing of politicians locally. The silent ones in congress blessed it with silence .

People still did nothing. So why not push the envelope a little more since everyone is being conditioning to accept their fate.

Last edited:

It's a start. Although you might want to mow down the press and phone warriors first...