• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stuff like this doesn't help

I've experienced the aftermath. What is left behind isn't anything you wish on anyone.

And having elections that are worthless is? I'll take that trade

And having elections that are worthless is? I'll take that trade

“The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man.”
― Huey P. Newton

“The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man.”
― Huey P. Newton

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”
~ Thomas Jefferson

I've experienced the aftermath. What is left behind isn't anything you wish on anyone.

You did? When was this? Details if you can please.

Okay, you've answered the "what", but "how" do we do this? We've already established that the courts are corrupt, The media either wont report it or underplays the events and whistleblowers are conspiracy theorists.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I've been playing this out in my head on how to go about this. I'm looking for suggestions. All I know is that Martial law isn't the answer.

The media not reporting corruption on the left is only half the evil that they do. We have two fronts that we have to fight, deep state corruption and the media.

Any such calls for rebellion or martial law will be reported as either "right wing extremism", "white supremacy" or "anti government extremists". For four years the media were cheerleaders for Schiff and Pelosi and the coup aimed at getting rid of Trump. They were the extremists.
Winning this seems futile.

Let's go full dictator.

I think the first step in correcting massive voter fraud is proving massive voter fraud.
Why doesnt somebody match up avtual ballots vs computer totals.....like an audit? Would this not be standard procedure in at least several counties in every state to vet the accuracy of the data?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Why doesnt somebody match up avtual ballots vs computer totals.....like an audit? Would this not be standard procedure in at least several counties in every state to vet the accuracy of the data?

On my ballot this year there were no local offices up for election by precinct like town council but there were state representatives on the ballot which in PA are fairly small districts. Should be easy to find the fake ballots since I doubt they took the time to print different ones with the correct candidates for every state district up in Bethpage, NY and put on the semi to be delivered in different counties in PA.

In other words, I live in Beaver County, PA. There are six state representative districts in all or part of my county. Every legal mail-in ballot in every precinct in every district should also have the correct state house candidates on it. Do the millions of ballots dropped off in the middle of the night with only one vote filled in for Joe Biden have the correct state house candidates on them matching the name and address of the voter who supposedly mailed the ballot? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
In 1775 it was do or die. Which do you choose?
Maybe it looks like it was do or die in 1775, at least in the movies or in the romanticized historical versions if that reality.

What if a bunch of serious men became aware that the continued loss of liberty to the Crown was inexorable and increasing, and the just felt like they were near the tipping point?

What would serve the serious men and women as the needed catalyst now? How does the global view of the other 7 billion people on the planet, with their leaders and resources and competitive nature affect domestic American issues?

Maybe Senator Palpatine already has galactic control......

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

you can't reason with a radical lunatic. You can't compromise, you can't have any civility, hell you can't even exist if you dare question them. So where does that leave the non-lunatic who just wants their liberties, work, guns & family and just want to be left alone?

That's where the gun part comes in...

Oh hell yeah, great idea. let's start with Arizona, we know there were problems......oh wait.

Maricopa County refuses to comply with Arizona legislative subpoena for election evidence

Arizona’s largest county refused Friday to comply with a subpoena from the state Legislature, going to court instead to fight turning over election evidence to a Senate committee investigating alleged ballot irregularities
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...-comply-arizona-legislative-subpoena-election.

complain-all-you-want
riddle-me-this-if-voter-fraud-so-low-why-do-liberals-throw-temper-tantrum-when-check.jpg

Oh hell yeah, great idea. let's start with Arizona, we know there were problems......oh wait.

complain-all-you-want
riddle-me-this-if-voter-fraud-so-low-why-do-liberals-throw-temper-tantrum-when-check.jpg

4 of those 5 supervisors claim to be Republicans, so it doesn't look promising that anything will change, too much $$$$$$$$ involved in politics to change. Retention and greed trump party affiliation or ideology, the populace being mere pawns in attaining that.

The issues important to the general population, term limits, eliminating lobbyists, single issue bills, etc. will never happen, because those in power want to stay in power. They are all corrupt, cynical way of looking at it, but that's where I'm at.

Fun fact as per supreme court rulings in the past... Martial law does not eliminate the constitutional obligations of tge government... they still must follow it... yes the military enforces it but its not a get out of jail free card for the government adhering to constitutional rights

You mean the courts who are too scared of getting their houses firebombed and their lives destroyed if they rule against these totalitarian thugs?

This just happened to one guy's business for being 'critical' of these scumbags:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A Portland restaurant owner critical of antifa’s mass vandalism on Sandy Blvd. had his business burned down shortly after making the comments. Now investigators are saying the fire was an arson attack. This is the surveillance video: <a href="https://t.co/4sgOdbL3GO">pic.twitter.com/4sgOdbL3GO</a></p>— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1338962377996382208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You can't reason with a radical lunatic. You can't compromise, you can't have any civility, hell you can't even exist if you dare question them. So where does that leave the non-lunatic who just wants their liberties, work, guns & family and just want to be left alone?

Any of these thugs end up in my backyard. I’m whopping some *** like no other.

Bosnia.1994. You want a picture of my NATO medal as well?

I don't know that it is fair to equate what you saw there to what might happen here. Different laws, cultures, etc. I would still rather have risky freedom and a vote, than peaceful subjection and an vote.

Thank you for your service.