• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Subjective stats---------- Myles Garrett Wins PFWA DPOY Award

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just as thread title states, PFF win rate is the driving force here.

**** the Writers who voted this POS into this.

Myles Garrett Wins PFWA DPOY Award​

Dual - RED HOT POKER Time !!!! (added bonus, might as well hit t*mmyb*y too.! )

Salute the nation

I don't remember who this guy is? Is he the guy that had 1 sack in Cleveland's final 8 games? That's the best defensive player in the NFL???

I guess they got it right as this is a pretty insignificant award. TJ did win it once, I think 2021, but also got DPOY too!!!!.

Salute the nation

I don't remember who this guy is? Is he the guy that had 1 sack in Cleveland's final 8 games? That's the best defensive player in the NFL???
He’s not a Steeler, that’s his main qualification.

The only stat they are looking at are pressures. Watt was behind even Highsmith, I believe. But, the above are the stats that count. The stats that show you made a true impact on the game. You didn't just get within a few feet of the QB before he threw it or ran away from you. Pressures are a subjective stat.

The only stat they are looking at are pressures. Watt was behind even Highsmith, I believe. But, the above are the stats that count. The stats that show you made a true impact on the game. You didn't just get within a few feet of the QB before he threw it or ran away from you. Pressures are a subjective stat.

VERY correct, but he won it on a subjective driven stat. I Dislike that fact a lot and see how disrespectful that is to past players and their legitimate stats.

Salute the nation

I would love to know who voted for Garrett over Watt and most importantly WHY?

PFWA = Pro Football Writers Association = 101 writers

obviously the majority voted for myles.

Because they are ****-ing sheeple led by morons.

I hope that answers your questions........................................................ (I know you knew this)

Salute the nation

I would love to know who voted for Garrett over Watt and most importantly WHY?
It's like in second grade when Jenny Miller won everything, so they gave some to Angela Wright, so she wouldn't feel bad, because a bunch of winners shows equality, and one winner shows favoritism.

So, it's just stupid.

It's like in second grade when Jenny Miller won everything, so they gave some to Angela Wright, so she wouldn't feel bad, because a bunch of winners shows equality, and one winner shows favoritism.

So, it's just stupid.

Did you put the move on Jenny, when you were 2nd graders ???

Salute the nation

Exaclty, you don't ever hear a QB or WR getting rewarded for dropped TD's or Passes, ahh you almost had it so that's good enough then actually completing the play like Watt actually making the sack, not just being in the vicinity

Shocking…..